Kathy Hilton: Sister Kim Richards Is Doing 'Fabulous' Post-Rehab
- Photo: WENN1 of 14
- Photo: CelebrityVibe/Splash News2 of 14
- Photo: Maury Phillips/.3 of 14
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage4 of 14
- Photo: Jemal Countess/WireImage5 of 14
- Photo: Jean Baptiste Lacroix/WireImage6 of 14
- Photo: Katy Winn/Invision/AP7 of 14
- Photo: WENN8 of 14
- Photo: Disney/Compass International Pictures/Invision/AP9 of 14
- Photo: BT1/WENN10 of 14
- Photo: WENN11 of 14
- Photo: JE1/WENN12 of 14
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN13 of 14
More Celeb News
- Need More Sarah Palin? Right-Wing Firebrand Launches Online TV ChannelMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 11:42:00 PM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 11:13 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 8:13:21 PM
- The Leftovers' Amy Brenneman: Laurie's "Not So Fragile" AnymoreMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 8:00:00 PM
- Comic-Con: How 'Bates Motel' Makes Norman and His Mom More Likable (Guest Blog)MSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 7:49:00 PM
- 'Manhattan' Creator on Doomsday Drama: 'Americans Never Met an ApocalypseMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 5:57:00 PM
- Need More Sarah Palin? Right-Wing Firebrand Launches Online TV Channel
Things are looking up for "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" star Kim Richards.
Checking out of an undisclosed rehab facility last week after a successful month-long stint, the Bravo reality star and mom of three children is doing "fabulous," according to her sister Kathy Hilton.
"Kim is on her way. She is having a good time," Hilton told Us Weekly on Sunday's Golden Globes red carpet of Richards, 47, who attended the annual Weinstein post-show party.
Though Hilton insists Richards is "doing well" after being discharged, the reality star's stint in rehab wasn't easy at the time. "She tried to leave and ended up coming back," one insider told Us in December, adding that the former child actress was "very defiant."
"Kim's alcohol addiction along with other substance abuse problems has been obvious for quite some time," a close pal told Us in early December, shortly after the TV star sought treatment. "It's really good that she's finally getting help."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
See how Taylor Swift has been rocking red over the years.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Beyonce to Jennifer Lopez, see how these stars keep their figures trim.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTYoung Hollywood
From Crowd Ignite