Kathy Hilton: Sister Kim Richards Is Doing 'Fabulous' Post-Rehab
- Photo: WENN1 of 14
- Photo: CelebrityVibe/Splash News2 of 14
- Photo: Maury Phillips/.3 of 14
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage4 of 14
- Photo: Jemal Countess/WireImage5 of 14
- Photo: Jean Baptiste Lacroix/WireImage6 of 14
- Photo: Katy Winn/Invision/AP7 of 14
- Photo: WENN8 of 14
- Photo: Disney/Compass International Pictures/Invision/AP9 of 14
- Photo: BT1/WENN10 of 14
- Photo: WENN11 of 14
- Photo: JE1/WENN12 of 14
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN13 of 14
More Celeb News
- 'Me + Her' Director Joseph Oxford on Life and Death in Cardboard Animation: TheWraMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 4:29:00 PM
- Bill O'Reilly Cuts Vacation Short to Cover Ferguson, Ratings RiseMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 4:01:00 PM
- Steven Strait, Shohreh Aghdashloo Cast in Syfy Space Opera 'The Expanse'MSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 3:37:00 PM
- Ferguson's Mike Brown Memorial Campaign Has Raised Less Than Officer Darren Wilson&aposMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 3:30:00 PM
- Consumer Groups Urge FCC to Reject Comcast/Time Warner Cable DealMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 2:50:00 PM
- 'Me + Her' Director Joseph Oxford on Life and Death in Cardboard Animation: TheWra
Things are looking up for "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" star Kim Richards.
Checking out of an undisclosed rehab facility last week after a successful month-long stint, the Bravo reality star and mom of three children is doing "fabulous," according to her sister Kathy Hilton.
"Kim is on her way. She is having a good time," Hilton told Us Weekly on Sunday's Golden Globes red carpet of Richards, 47, who attended the annual Weinstein post-show party.
Though Hilton insists Richards is "doing well" after being discharged, the reality star's stint in rehab wasn't easy at the time. "She tried to leave and ended up coming back," one insider told Us in December, adding that the former child actress was "very defiant."
"Kim's alcohol addiction along with other substance abuse problems has been obvious for quite some time," a close pal told Us in early December, shortly after the TV star sought treatment. "It's really good that she's finally getting help."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out the sweet shots Jaime King, Mario Lopez, Snooki and more stars shared of their babies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out the stunning photos Alessandra Ambrosio shared of her Hawaiian vacation with her daughter on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Watch as Lynda Carter talks about the old vs. the new "Wonder Woman" costume.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBare Beauties
From Crowd Ignite