Kelly Clarkson Plays Coy on Pregnancy Question: We've Been Trying 'Like Rabbits'
- Photo: GettyImages.com1 of 17
- Photo: @Kelly_clarkson/Twitter2 of 17
- Photo: GettyImages.com3 of 17
- Photo: JDH Imagez/Splash News4 of 17
- Photo: Twitter5 of 17
- Photo: Laura Farr/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.6 of 17
- Photo: Zillow/.7 of 17
- Photo: Instagram8 of 17
- Photo: @kelly_clarkson/Instagram9 of 17
- Photo: @kelly_clarkson/Twitter10 of 17
- Photo: Getty Images North America11 of 17
- Photo: Wade Payne/Invision/AP12 of 17
- Photo: Beretta/Sims/StarTraks13 of 17
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage14 of 17
- Photo: Jason Merritt/WireImage15 of 17
- Photo: Win McNamee/Invision/AP16 of 17
More Celeb News
- Chris Pratt Follows Through on Promise to Surprise Sick Kids in HospitalsMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 8:34:00 AM
- Harrison Ford Takes His Bad Leg Out for a SlideMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 8:33:00 AM
- ALS Ice Bucket Challenge Raises $10.3 Million in Just 24 HoursMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 8:15:00 AM
- Emmys 2014 Behind the Scenes: The Stylemaker Behind Emmys' Golden BoysMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 8:03:00 AM
- Conde Nast Media Group Names Vanity Fair Publisher Edward Menicheschi CMO and PresidentMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 7:09:00 AM
- Chris Pratt Follows Through on Promise to Surprise Sick Kids in Hospitals
Kelly Clarkson already has love and marriage -- and if she and love Brandon Blackstock have their way, they'll soon have a baby in a baby carriage, too. Appearing on "The Tonight Show With Jay Leno" on Monday, Nov. 11, the "Tie It Up" singer, 31, said she and her new husband have been hard at work trying to get pregnant as soon as possible.
"[We want a baby] like now! Practice makes perfect!" she told Leno, laughing. "We do, we do. We're trying, trying, trying."
"Are you pregnant now?" the late-night host probed, prompting Clarkson to quip, "What are you saying?!"
"I always get these stars who come on and go, 'I'm thinking about having a baby,' and then the next week they go on 'Ellen' and announce it there," Leno explained. "So I'm asking you: Are you pregnant? Remember -- you're under oath!"
"We are not announcing anything right now!" the season one "American Idol" winner replied coyly. Asked whether she and Blackstock have been trying since their Oct. 20 wedding, the blonde pop star confessed, "Like rabbits!"
"We have two kids," Clarkson told Leno, referring to her husband's children, Savannah, 11, and Seth, 7, from a previous relationship. "And they're so great. And I never wanted kids before, but now I want, like, five."
Indeed, the "Catch My Breath" songstress recently told 104.3 MY FM that all she wants for Christmas is a baby. "I honestly never ever used to want to want kids because I'm kind of selfish with my career, but going to soccer games with Seth and doing homework with Savannah -- I just really love it y'all," the star gushed. "It's so cool. It sounds so cheesy but it's such a bigger point to life. I really lucked out with the whole kid situation. They're amazing."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out the sweet shots Jaime King, Mario Lopez, Snooki and more stars shared of their babies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out the stunning photos Alessandra Ambrosio shared of her Hawaiian vacation with her daughter on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Tori Spelling and Dean McDermott put their cheating scandal behind them and vacation as a family on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, Carmen Electra, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBlake's Style
From Crowd Ignite