Kelly Clarkson Plays Coy on Pregnancy Question: We've Been Trying 'Like Rabbits'
- Photo: GettyImages.com1 of 17
- Photo: @Kelly_clarkson/Twitter2 of 17
- Photo: GettyImages.com3 of 17
- Photo: JDH Imagez/Splash News4 of 17
- Photo: Twitter5 of 17
- Photo: Laura Farr/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.6 of 17
- Photo: Zillow/.7 of 17
- Photo: Instagram8 of 17
- Photo: @kelly_clarkson/Instagram9 of 17
- Photo: @kelly_clarkson/Twitter10 of 17
- Photo: Getty Images North America11 of 17
- Photo: Wade Payne/Invision/AP12 of 17
- Photo: Beretta/Sims/StarTraks13 of 17
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage14 of 17
- Photo: Jason Merritt/WireImage15 of 17
- Photo: Win McNamee/Invision/AP16 of 17
More Celeb News
- Netflix Makes Deal With AT&T to Speed Up Its VideosMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:42:00 PM
- TV Presidents Kevin Spacey, Julia Louis Dreyfus Tangle With 'Fargo's' BilMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:40:00 PM
- NBC's 'Aquarius' Books 'The Originals' Alum Claire HoltMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:28:00 PM
- Peter Capaldi's 'Doctor Who' Will Be Darker and 'a Lot Less PatiMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:12:00 PM
- 'The Simpsons' Producer James L. Brooks Signs With WMEMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Netflix Makes Deal With AT&T to Speed Up Its Videos
Kelly Clarkson already has love and marriage -- and if she and love Brandon Blackstock have their way, they'll soon have a baby in a baby carriage, too. Appearing on "The Tonight Show With Jay Leno" on Monday, Nov. 11, the "Tie It Up" singer, 31, said she and her new husband have been hard at work trying to get pregnant as soon as possible.
"[We want a baby] like now! Practice makes perfect!" she told Leno, laughing. "We do, we do. We're trying, trying, trying."
"Are you pregnant now?" the late-night host probed, prompting Clarkson to quip, "What are you saying?!"
"I always get these stars who come on and go, 'I'm thinking about having a baby,' and then the next week they go on 'Ellen' and announce it there," Leno explained. "So I'm asking you: Are you pregnant? Remember -- you're under oath!"
"We are not announcing anything right now!" the season one "American Idol" winner replied coyly. Asked whether she and Blackstock have been trying since their Oct. 20 wedding, the blonde pop star confessed, "Like rabbits!"
"We have two kids," Clarkson told Leno, referring to her husband's children, Savannah, 11, and Seth, 7, from a previous relationship. "And they're so great. And I never wanted kids before, but now I want, like, five."
Indeed, the "Catch My Breath" songstress recently told 104.3 MY FM that all she wants for Christmas is a baby. "I honestly never ever used to want to want kids because I'm kind of selfish with my career, but going to soccer games with Seth and doing homework with Savannah -- I just really love it y'all," the star gushed. "It's so cool. It sounds so cheesy but it's such a bigger point to life. I really lucked out with the whole kid situation. They're amazing."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTerrible Trends
From Crowd Ignite