Kelly Osbourne Apologizes to Lady Gaga, Says She 'Acted Like a Child'
- Photo: FS2/WENN1 of 14
- Photo: Twitter2 of 14
- Photo: ABUS/Splash News3 of 14
- Photo: Byron Purvis/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.4 of 14
- Photo: Rex USA5 of 14
- Photo: Starstock/Fame Flynet6 of 14
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP7 of 14
- Photo: Fame Flynet8 of 14
- Photo: LTA/WENN9 of 14
- Photo: TROV/GSI10 of 14
- Photo: Rex USA11 of 14
- Photo: @ladygaga/Twitter12 of 14
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage13 of 14
More Celeb News
- From "Sassenach" to Time Travel! Everything You Need to Know About Starz'MSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:48:00 PM
- ABC's 'The Quest' Producers Reveal How They Found HeroesMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:26:00 PM
- Sharknado 2 Sets Record With Nearly 4 Million ViewersMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:04:00 PM
- Javier Bardem clarifies comments in open letter about Middle East conflictMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 3:43:00 PM
- Netflix Revives The Killing For One Last CaseMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 3:14:00 PM
- From "Sassenach" to Time Travel! Everything You Need to Know About Starz'
"@ladygaga I acted like a child last night. Just not into publicity stunts call me & we will end this like adults I don't want 2 fight anymore," the purple-haired E! star tweeted on Oct. 28.
The A-Listers' latest feud started after Gaga visited the "X Factor" UK set and posed with Kelly's mother Sharon Osbourne holding a birthday cake for Kelly.
The pastry may have been sweet, but Osbourne didn't perceive it that way. The opinionated star took to Twitter to share her frustrations saying, "Not to be ungrateful but why would you send me a birthday cake via my MOTHER in a country half the would away? #JustSendItToME #LoveNotWar."
She also posted a picture of the cake with the caption, "#EatMySh-- #Hypocrisy," but the post as since been taken down.
This celebrity feud originated long before bakers got involved. In 2009 Osbourne called Gaga a "butterface," causing the iconic crooner's band of loyal fans to launch into a series of threats against the Brit.
Gaga later penned an open letter to the "Fashion Police" star, criticizing her career choice saying, "Your work on E! with the 'Fashion Police' is rooted in criticism, judgment, and rating people's beauty against one another."
But it was Sharon Osbourne who criticized Gaga's note, saying the eccentric star was bullying her daughter.
Clearly Mama Osbourne and Gaga have made up. After the "Applause" singer performed on The "X Factor" UK, the red-headed judge tweeted, "Blown away by Lady Gaga's performance and graciousness."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
From Benji Madden and Cameron Diaz to Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon, take a look at some of Hollywood's strangest couples.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
See how Angelina Jolie's looks have changed over the years.Watch Video »
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTPool Party
From Crowd Ignite