Kelly Osbourne Apologizes to Lady Gaga, Says She 'Acted Like a Child'
- Photo: FS2/WENN1 of 14
- Photo: Twitter2 of 14
- Photo: ABUS/Splash News3 of 14
- Photo: Byron Purvis/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.4 of 14
- Photo: Rex USA5 of 14
- Photo: Starstock/Fame Flynet6 of 14
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP7 of 14
- Photo: Fame Flynet8 of 14
- Photo: LTA/WENN9 of 14
- Photo: TROV/GSI10 of 14
- Photo: Rex USA11 of 14
- Photo: @ladygaga/Twitter12 of 14
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage13 of 14
More Celeb News
- Disney to Make Chinese Co-Productions With Shanghai Media GroupMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 4:37:00 PM
- Managers Call SAG-AFTRA's Code of Ethics 'DOA' After SurveyMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 4:31:00 PM
- FX's 'Archer' Renewed for 2 More SeasonsMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 4:06:00 PM
- Insiders: Andrew Garfield Rewrote Batkid Oscars Speech, Thought Segment Was ExploitativeMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 3:54:00 PM
- CW's Uncensored 'Reign' Sex Scenes Are 'Appalling,' SayMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 3:22:00 PM
- Disney to Make Chinese Co-Productions With Shanghai Media Group
"@ladygaga I acted like a child last night. Just not into publicity stunts call me & we will end this like adults I don't want 2 fight anymore," the purple-haired E! star tweeted on Oct. 28.
The A-Listers' latest feud started after Gaga visited the "X Factor" UK set and posed with Kelly's mother Sharon Osbourne holding a birthday cake for Kelly.
The pastry may have been sweet, but Osbourne didn't perceive it that way. The opinionated star took to Twitter to share her frustrations saying, "Not to be ungrateful but why would you send me a birthday cake via my MOTHER in a country half the would away? #JustSendItToME #LoveNotWar."
She also posted a picture of the cake with the caption, "#EatMySh-- #Hypocrisy," but the post as since been taken down.
This celebrity feud originated long before bakers got involved. In 2009 Osbourne called Gaga a "butterface," causing the iconic crooner's band of loyal fans to launch into a series of threats against the Brit.
Gaga later penned an open letter to the "Fashion Police" star, criticizing her career choice saying, "Your work on E! with the 'Fashion Police' is rooted in criticism, judgment, and rating people's beauty against one another."
But it was Sharon Osbourne who criticized Gaga's note, saying the eccentric star was bullying her daughter.
Clearly Mama Osbourne and Gaga have made up. After the "Applause" singer performed on The "X Factor" UK, the red-headed judge tweeted, "Blown away by Lady Gaga's performance and graciousness."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
Check out the many ways that Britney Spears is looking better than ever.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Star Inspired Ink
From Ryan Cabrera to Megan Fox, see celebs who've gotten tattoos of other stars.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite