Kelly Osbourne Apologizes to Lady Gaga, Says She 'Acted Like a Child'
- Photo: FS2/WENN1 of 14
- Photo: Twitter2 of 14
- Photo: ABUS/Splash News3 of 14
- Photo: Byron Purvis/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.4 of 14
- Photo: Rex USA5 of 14
- Photo: Starstock/Fame Flynet6 of 14
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP7 of 14
- Photo: Fame Flynet8 of 14
- Photo: LTA/WENN9 of 14
- Photo: TROV/GSI10 of 14
- Photo: Rex USA11 of 14
- Photo: @ladygaga/Twitter12 of 14
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage13 of 14
More Celeb News
- Senator Al Franken to Netflix CEO: What's Your Take on the Comcast-Time Warner Deal?MSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 5:05:00 PM
- 'Of Mice and Men' Theater Review: James Franco, Chris O'Dowd Bring VibranMSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 4:30:00 PM
- Top Hollywood Publicist Leslie Sloane Exits BWR After 17 Years (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 4:28:00 PM
- Megan Ellison's Annapurna Pictures Developing First TV Project With 'True Blood,&aMSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 3:53:00 PM
- Los Angeles Register Launches With Upbeat News MixMSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 3:50:00 PM
- Senator Al Franken to Netflix CEO: What's Your Take on the Comcast-Time Warner Deal?
"@ladygaga I acted like a child last night. Just not into publicity stunts call me & we will end this like adults I don't want 2 fight anymore," the purple-haired E! star tweeted on Oct. 28.
The A-Listers' latest feud started after Gaga visited the "X Factor" UK set and posed with Kelly's mother Sharon Osbourne holding a birthday cake for Kelly.
The pastry may have been sweet, but Osbourne didn't perceive it that way. The opinionated star took to Twitter to share her frustrations saying, "Not to be ungrateful but why would you send me a birthday cake via my MOTHER in a country half the would away? #JustSendItToME #LoveNotWar."
She also posted a picture of the cake with the caption, "#EatMySh-- #Hypocrisy," but the post as since been taken down.
This celebrity feud originated long before bakers got involved. In 2009 Osbourne called Gaga a "butterface," causing the iconic crooner's band of loyal fans to launch into a series of threats against the Brit.
Gaga later penned an open letter to the "Fashion Police" star, criticizing her career choice saying, "Your work on E! with the 'Fashion Police' is rooted in criticism, judgment, and rating people's beauty against one another."
But it was Sharon Osbourne who criticized Gaga's note, saying the eccentric star was bullying her daughter.
Clearly Mama Osbourne and Gaga have made up. After the "Applause" singer performed on The "X Factor" UK, the red-headed judge tweeted, "Blown away by Lady Gaga's performance and graciousness."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the former cast of "The Girls Next Door" is today.Watch Video »
Justin Bieber makes a surprise appearance at Coachella where Selena Gomez happens to be hanging out with the Jenner sisters on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Britney Spears, Cindy Crawford and Vanessa Hudgens show their siblings some love on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite