Kelly Osbourne blasts Paris Hilton after Coachella encounter: Details on their tense run-in
- Photo: Richard Shotwell/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: Erik Pendzich/Rex USA2 of 16
- Photo: WP#SFC/ZOJ/WENN3 of 16
- Photo: @kellyosbourne/Instagram4 of 16
- Photo: AP Images/Invision/AP5 of 16
- Photo: @kellyosbourne/Instagram6 of 16
- Photo: Premiere/Rocstar/CPR/Fame Flynet7 of 16
- Photo: Interstar/NPG8 of 16
- Photo: Famous Celebritys/Splash News9 of 16
- Photo: @kellyosbourne/Instagram10 of 16
- Photo: @parishilton/Instagram11 of 16
- Photo: Richard Shotwell/Invision/AP12 of 16
- Photo: VM/CPR/Fame Flynet13 of 16
- Photo: Fame Flynet14 of 16
- Photo: @parishilton/Instagram15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Netflix Makes Deal With AT&T to Speed Up Its VideosMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:42:00 PM
- TV Presidents Kevin Spacey, Julia Louis Dreyfus Tangle With 'Fargo's' BilMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:40:00 PM
- NBC's 'Aquarius' Books 'The Originals' Alum Claire HoltMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:28:00 PM
- Peter Capaldi's 'Doctor Who' Will Be Darker and 'a Lot Less PatiMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:12:00 PM
- 'The Simpsons' Producer James L. Brooks Signs With WMEMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Netflix Makes Deal With AT&T to Speed Up Its Videos
The fields and the fury! Kelly Osbourne blasted Paris Hilton via Twitter on April 13 after a brief run-in at Coachella music festival, where an exchange (or lack thereof) between the two stars eventually resulted in Osbourne telling off the hotel heiress via Twitter.
"Please grow up there is no need to act like a child," the Fashion Police host, 29, tweeted at Hilton, 33. "You could of happily joined us! it's not 2005 no one cares!"
A source explains to Us Weekly that the fracas went down at the Neon Carnival, after one of the organizers invited the E! star to join their table. Osbourne took her seat and five minutes later, both Hilton sisters Nicky and Paris walked in with Brandon Davis.
"They right away pointed to the table Kelly was sitting at and asked the party organizers if they could sit there," the insider tells Us. "The team at the Carnival asked Kelly if she would move to a table upstairs, and she did. They didn't really cite a reason why she had to move."
"Paris and Kelly made eye contact," the source continues. "They were ten feet from each other. I mean, Kelly has bright purple hair -- there is no way Paris could have missed her."
Hilton, for her part, denied any awkward run-in and tweeted at Osbourne Sunday, "Getting tweets about us. I'm confused, as I did not see you once this entire weekend." She added, "No clue how these stories get invented."
The source adds, "They have been friends for years -- they could have all sat together at the same table. Kelly is over any petty stuff that has happened over the years." (Hilton's supposed feud with the British star traces back to nearly a decade ago. In 2005, Hilton's then-boyfriend, Greek shipping heir Stavros Niarchos, allegedly ruined Osbourne's 21st birthday party in Las Vegas. The two girls eventually made up and moved forward with their friendship.)
"The thing that really upset Kelly," the source concludes, "is that Paris didn't just come over and say hello. They could have all sat together."
Hilton further ignored Osbourne's quips and tweeted Monday, "What an amazing #Coachella! Had the best time ever this weekend with my #CoachellaCrew! #LovingLife."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBye Baby Bump
From Crowd Ignite