Kelly Osbourne Cried After First Bikini Shoot
- Photo: Splash News1 of 9
- Photo: Kirkland/Retna Digital2 of 9
- Photo: Pacific Coast News3 of 9
- Photo: Pacific Coast News4 of 9
- Photo: PER/Fame Pictures5 of 9
- Photo: Amanda Leddy/Splash News6 of 9
- Photo: Janet Mayer/Splash News7 of 9
- Photo: JG6/http://www.wenn.com/8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Need More Sarah Palin? Right-Wing Firebrand Launches Online TV ChannelMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 11:42:00 PM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 11:13 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 8:13:21 PM
- The Leftovers' Amy Brenneman: Laurie's "Not So Fragile" AnymoreMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 8:00:00 PM
- Comic-Con: How 'Bates Motel' Makes Norman and His Mom More Likable (Guest Blog)MSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 7:49:00 PM
- 'Manhattan' Creator on Doomsday Drama: 'Americans Never Met an ApocalypseMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 5:57:00 PM
- Need More Sarah Palin? Right-Wing Firebrand Launches Online TV Channel
Kelly Osbourne is looking good these days -- and she's not afraid to show it!
"I just shot the cover of Shape Magazine, which was such an incredible experience," she told UsMagazine.com Friday at Teen Vogue's 8th Annual Young Hollywood party in L.A. "I have never worn a bikini in my life before yesterday. I never even thought of wearing one!"
Not that Osbourne has anything to hide: she famously dropped an astonishing 48 pounds after competing on Dancing With the Stars earlier this year -- and she's kept it off since.
So how did it feel for Osbourne, 25, to don a bikini for the first time?
"I cried when I saw the picture," the 112 pound reality star recalled. "Everyone that was there, we all just burst into tears. It was a thrilling experience." Since her stint on "Dancing With the Stars," Osbourne has continued to work with celeb trainer Sarah Hagaman to stay in shape.
"I just commit to half an hour a day. It doesn’t seem overwhelming and I can handle that," she told Us. "I do half an hour on the treadmill and when I feel like doing more, I'll do a few sit-ups and some weights."
Her hard work is certainly paying off. Because she's now in better shape, Osbourne says she's finally able to fit into the designer clothes she always dreamed of wearing.
"Now every designer will send me anything that I want, and I can't believe that I am in this situation," she said. "I opened up all of these zip bags last night from Marchesa -- off the runway -- and I can't believe that it fits me."
More on Wonderwall:
More from UsWeekly:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSexy Sweeties
From Crowd Ignite