Kelly Osbourne: 'I'm the thinnest I've ever been; People still say I'm fat'Related: Kelly Osbourne, Lady Gaga
- Photo: Jason Merritt/WireImage1 of 13
- Photo: © Raymond Hagans/ Retna Ltd./Retna Ltd.2 of 13
- Photo: CHVD/GSI3 of 13
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP4 of 13
- Photo: OPK/WENN5 of 13
- Photo: Matt Sayles/AP6 of 13
- Photo: Pat Sullivan / RetnaCelebs/Retna Ltd.7 of 13
- Photo: DAN STEINBERG/AP8 of 13
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage9 of 13
- Photo: Amy Sussman/Invision/AP10 of 13
- Photo: KMazur/WireImage11 of 13
- Photo: J. Vespa/WireImage12 of 13
More Celeb News
- 'Fast & Furious 6' Driving Record Memorial Day Weekend at Box OfficeMSNEntertainment 5/25/2013 7:34:58 AM
- Good Morning, Cannes: From Bloody Fun to Bloody SchlockMSNEntertainment 5/25/2013 6:55:12 AM
- PowerGrid's Biggest Movers of the Week: Chris Pine, Noah Baumbach's Projects BoostMSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 6:42:06 PM
- Aviva Drescher Signs on to 'Real Housewives of New York' (Again)MSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 6:41:10 PM
- Ryan Seacrest, Simon Cowell React to Mentor Mike Darnell's Fox Exit MSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 5:34:30 PM
- 'Fast & Furious 6' Driving Record Memorial Day Weekend at Box Office
Haters gonna hate.
Kelly Osbourne has been open about her struggles with her weight in the past, but even though she's in a good place now -- both physically and mentally -- some naysayers are still itching to bring her down.
"I'm the thinnest I’ve ever been and the healthiest I've ever been. The totally insane thing is that I'm a UK size four to six and people still say I'm fat," she said in a recent interview with the UK's Fabulous magazine. "I get called fat all the time. A big fat whore."
"Lady Gaga's fans are the worst," she continued. "They've said I should kill myself, that they hope I get raped. I mean, it's crazy but I've had this all my life and I just try and ignore it."
Gaga's fans were particularly incensed when the outspoken red carpet host mused that the pop singer, 26, might be pregnant after her noticeable weight gain at the 2012 Grammys.
"I have no filter," Osbourne said. "I say what I think and that's it. I actually think she's a good singer but she has the worst fans in the world and you have a responsibility to stop that. I think you do anyway."
Osbourne, 28, famously lost 65 pounds during her spin on the dance floor as a competitor on Dancing With the Stars in 2009. She's kept up a healthy lifestyle ever since with a combination of workouts and a more regulated diet.
"I lost weight with the dancing and by actually eating properly," she told the magazine. "I haven't put it back on. I still exercise every day, even just for 15 minutes, but I’m careful with what I eat, I read the labels."
And the former reality show star has a little help from her chef boyfriend, Matthew Mosshart, as well. The vegan chef helps to keep Osbourne’s insecurities in check, she said.
"He's amazing. I couldn't believe that he truly liked me because I never think people ever could, but I'm so happy," she shared with the magazine. "I don't think I've ever really known what love is like before."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Who Am I?
Check out how Vin Diesel, Paul Walker and more stars of "Fast & Furious 6" looked when they were in high school.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
Khloe Kardashian showed off her svelte figure, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
Kourtney Kardashian, Vanessa Hudgens and Tara Reid all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
Katy Perry incites a Twitter feud with a 17-year-old rapper. Get the dirty details on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite