Kelly Osbourne: 'I'm the thinnest I've ever been; People still say I'm fat'
- Photo: Jason Merritt/WireImage1 of 13
- Photo: © Raymond Hagans/ Retna Ltd./Retna Ltd.2 of 13
- Photo: CHVD/GSI3 of 13
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/Invision/AP4 of 13
- Photo: OPK/WENN5 of 13
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP6 of 13
- Photo: Pat Sullivan / RetnaCelebs/Retna Ltd.7 of 13
- Photo: DAN STEINBERG/Invision/AP8 of 13
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage9 of 13
- Photo: Amy Sussman/Invision/Invision/AP10 of 13
- Photo: KMazur/WireImage11 of 13
- Photo: J. Vespa/WireImage12 of 13
More Celeb News
- NBC Promotes Jenny Groom to Senior Vice President, Alternative Programming and DevelopmentMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Bryan Singer Accuser Michael Egan Drops Sex Abuse LawsuitMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Pivot Network Now Available on College Streaming Service PhiloMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:31:00 PM
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Summer Finale Attracts 2.3 Million ViewersMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:14:00 PM
- Chiller 'As Above, So Below' Tries to Put Scare Into 'Guardians'MSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 2:53:00 PM
- NBC Promotes Jenny Groom to Senior Vice President, Alternative Programming and Development
Haters gonna hate.
Kelly Osbourne has been open about her struggles with her weight in the past, but even though she's in a good place now -- both physically and mentally -- some naysayers are still itching to bring her down.
"I'm the thinnest I’ve ever been and the healthiest I've ever been. The totally insane thing is that I'm a UK size four to six and people still say I'm fat," she said in a recent interview with the UK's Fabulous magazine. "I get called fat all the time. A big fat whore."
"Lady Gaga's fans are the worst," she continued. "They've said I should kill myself, that they hope I get raped. I mean, it's crazy but I've had this all my life and I just try and ignore it."
Gaga's fans were particularly incensed when the outspoken red carpet host mused that the pop singer, 26, might be pregnant after her noticeable weight gain at the 2012 Grammys.
"I have no filter," Osbourne said. "I say what I think and that's it. I actually think she's a good singer but she has the worst fans in the world and you have a responsibility to stop that. I think you do anyway."
Osbourne, 28, famously lost 65 pounds during her spin on the dance floor as a competitor on Dancing With the Stars in 2009. She's kept up a healthy lifestyle ever since with a combination of workouts and a more regulated diet.
"I lost weight with the dancing and by actually eating properly," she told the magazine. "I haven't put it back on. I still exercise every day, even just for 15 minutes, but I’m careful with what I eat, I read the labels."
And the former reality show star has a little help from her chef boyfriend, Matthew Mosshart, as well. The vegan chef helps to keep Osbourne’s insecurities in check, she said.
"He's amazing. I couldn't believe that he truly liked me because I never think people ever could, but I'm so happy," she shared with the magazine. "I don't think I've ever really known what love is like before."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The guys from Rascal Flatts talk with Wonderwall editor Jessica Herndon about life on tour, crazy fan encounters and more.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Golden Globe Style
Cojo predicts the trends for the 2010 Golden Globes.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTAnother Go
From Crowd Ignite