Kelly Osbourne Kicks Off New Year With New BoyfriendRelated: Hot Gossip, Kelly Osbourne
- Photo: Amanda Leddy/Splash News1 of 7
- Photo: Christopher Polk/GettyImages.com2 of 7
- Photo: Cosmo/Promotional3 of 7
- Photo: PCC/WENN4 of 7
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Digital5 of 7
- Photo: Jesse Grant/WireImage.com6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Keanu Reeves, Reese Witherspoon Sci-Fi Romance 'Passengers' Acquired by The WeinstMSNEntertainment 5/21/2013 11:33:46 AM
- VH1's 'I'm Married to a...' Preview: Age Is Just a Number for AnMSNEntertainment 5/21/2013 11:30:54 AM
- Barry Diller, Alki David Settle Legal Spat Over BarryDriller.comMSNEntertainment 5/21/2013 11:23:42 AM
- Rhythm & Hues Stalking Horse Bidder Settles for $300K Break-Up Fee (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 5/21/2013 11:10:12 AM
- New 'Lone Ranger' Trailer: Armie Hammer Rises From the Dead (Video)MSNEntertainment 5/21/2013 10:36:22 AM
- Keanu Reeves, Reese Witherspoon Sci-Fi Romance 'Passengers' Acquired by The Weinst
By Kat Giantis
It's out with the old and in with the new for Kelly Osbourne, who has apparently landed a beau a week after launching a Twitter attack against ex-fiancé Luke Worrall, or, as she prefers to call him, "the biggest piece of s---."
Us identifies Kelly's latest guy as a British musician named Rob Damiani, who bears a bit of a resemblance to a young Bob Saget.
"This is the best/happiest I have felt in a long time," she enthusiastically tweeted on Monday. "Life can change so quickly when you take out all your trash!!!"
Kelly stepped out with Damiani just in time for the release of her interview with the February issue of Cosmopolitan UK. In the sit-down, which took place in November, Kelly admits she hasn't been with anyone since her summer split from Worrall.
"I think we need to spend time working on ourselves," she said. "I'm 26, and Luke is 21. We still have a lot to learn about life. A lot of mistakes were made, a lot of bad things were said."
RELATED: The year in hookups and breakups
That's clearly an understatement in light of Osbourne's recent Twitter tirade, in which she accused Worrall of betraying her and using her.
"He is the worst thing that ever happened to me," she ranted. "I am and always will be 2 good 4 [him]."
And odds are Kelly now regrets telling Cosmo that she's still "head over heels in love" with her former flame.
According to Us, she has been "walking around with a heavy heart" for months until meeting Damiani.
"She spent most of the holidays in the UK lying in bed depressed until her friends finally dragged her out to a club," shares an insider. "She was standing against a wall not having fun and not really talking to anyone and out of no where a boy came up to her and started chatting her up. They were pretty inseparable from that point on."
RELATED: Kelly cried after first bikini shoot
Osbourne is currently in New Orleans filming the Miley Cyrus Veronica Mars movie detective flick "So Undercover," and the source says that "it's like the old Kelly is back. She's happy and glowing!"
Unfortunately, that glow might be from food poisoning.
"I never want to eat shrimp again :(," she tweeted on Tuesday. "Not sure weather [sic] I am going to throw up out my a-- or mouth right now on bathroom floor dying!!!"
We wish Rob good luck and gently suggest he try to break Kelly of her Twitter habit sooner rather than later.
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite