Kelly Osbourne: 'My mom won't let me get married'Related: Celeb Gloss, Kelly Osbourne
- Photo: DAN STEINBERG/Retna Digital1 of 10
- Photo: Charley Gallay/GettyImages.com2 of 10
- Photo: Michael Buckner/GettyImages.com3 of 10
- Photo: Peter Kramer/AP4 of 10
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/GettyImages.com5 of 10
- Photo: Roshan Perera/Splash News6 of 10
- Photo: Matt Sayles/AP7 of 10
- Photo: Katy Winn/AP8 of 10
- Photo: Adriana M. Barraza/WENN9 of 10
More Celeb News
- 'Before Midnight' Review: Joy and Pain, Long After Happily Ever AfterMSNEntertainment 5/23/2013 4:32:15 PM
- 'Before Midnight's' Director, Stars Julie Delpy, Ethan Hawke Celebrate &aMSNEntertainment 5/23/2013 4:13:43 PM
- Cannes: IFC Buys North American Rights to 'The Selfish Giant'MSNEntertainment 5/23/2013 4:09:45 PM
- Paddy Considine and Fares Fares Join Tom Hardy Thriller 'Child 44' (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 5/23/2013 3:55:22 PM
- Steven Soderbergh Is Looking to Direct Clive Owen in Cinemax Series MSNEntertainment 5/23/2013 3:53:15 PM
- 'Before Midnight' Review: Joy and Pain, Long After Happily Ever After
By Michelle Lanz
Kelly Osbourne's lookin' damn good lately, after kicking her prescription drug habit and dancing off some extra pounds on "Dancing With the Stars." She sat down for a chat this week with Barbara Walters (and special guest Dr. Phil) on the "Here's Barbara" SIRIUS XM Radio show and got candid about her drug use, her engagement and her mom's breast implants.
On her engagement and no rush to get married:
"I think that when I was first asked by Luke, I said yes just to say yes, and that's the truth. Because, I remember sitting there and having someone looking at me and thinking, 'God, he must have so much balls just to ask me to marry him.' And to tell him no I felt would ruin our relationship. So right now I'll just say yes. And then after the first year, I started to realize ... maybe I really do want to marry. My mom won't let me get married, but ... I don't want to be married until I'm 30."
RELATED VIDEO: Kelly on Sharon removing implants
On how she feels about infidelity in relationships:
"I think that…being brought up in an industry where cheating is rampant, I grew up on the road. I grew up learning from men what relationships are all about and ... I guess you can say I've been tainted because of seeing it so young. There is no messing around when it comes to that area for me. And I do think that you're right when you say that there is a genetic predisposition for somebody to be a cheater or not. And because of growing up with so many men, I think that it was very easy for me to see at a very young age, what kind of men were what kind of men."
On her struggle with drugs:
"I think that that was probably one of the hardest things that I've ever have to get over. And it is something that you take with you for the rest of your life. I was talking about this with my brother yesterday. People are under the assumption that you go to rehab, you get better, you learn the skills of life. But it's never like that. It is a constant battle every single day. It becomes more of a battle that you enjoy taking part in because you have control over your life all of a sudden and your life isn't miserable. I never say never because you never know what life holds, and you never know what's going to happen, but I will do anything I have to never go back there again."
On which drugs she abused:
"I liked prescription drugs. Like prescription painkillers: Vicodin and OxyContin, and stuff like that."
On whether being famous had something to do with her drug abuse:
"In retrospect, fame and money means nothing if you walk around hating yourself in your life every single day. I told myself I was never going to do drugs, because I never wanted to be like my father. But then I moved to L.A., and I was so foreign, and I was so uncomfortable, and someone said to me - take this. And it came from a doctor's bottle, and I figured, nothing from a doctor is going to kill me, because doctors are there to help people. And then I went down the same path as well. I honestly think that whether I was famous or whether I was not, whether I lived on a farm in England or in Beverly Hills, I still would have been a drug addict.
On “Dancing with the Stars”:
"What I got from that show, I … don't even have the words to describe it. Because I went into it thinking, ‘I'll lose a bit of weight and they'll give me a sparkly dress. This'll be nice. Just for a little bit. But I won't last more than a week.' And each week that I stayed in longer, I learned something new about myself. And I discovered this whole new sense of dedication and self-worth and confidence I got from it, which was crazy because it's such a vulnerable experience to express yourself with your body when you're so used to be doing it with your mouth…and…to…be incredibly girly, which was something I had never done before. It was such an experience. I would do it again if I could. I've lost about forty pounds now. Which I was really, really, really happy about.
On her mom Sharon Osbourne's breast implants:
"I think it's a very unattractive thing for a woman to have massive, massive boobs. I think if they're going to be big, they have to be natural. Or big, but not too big, if you know what I mean … When she came back from having whatever plastic surgery she had done, we all looked at her like what made you think that was a good idea to do, why did you do that? We kind of giggled it off. She goes ‘Oh, I don't know.' And it became kind of like an inside joke like, ‘Oh, Mom and her big boobs.'"
- Magic LoveThe stars of "Now You See Me" chat learning magic tricks and experiencing the real deal.Watch Video »
- Workout ObsessedGwyneth Paltrow works out for two hours a day, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Twitter AttackFind out who went after Kendall Jenner on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
- 'Fast' TalkWatch as the cast of "Fast & furious 6" talk about getting injuries while filming, getting jacked and a whole lot more.Watch Video »
- Feeling SwollenKim Kardashian says her pregnancy lips are out of control, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
- Moving OutRobert Pattinson has moved out of the house he shared with Kristen Stewart, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
- Who Am I?Check out how Vin Diesel, Paul Walker and more stars of "Fast & Furious 6" looked when they were in high school.Watch Video »
- LovebirdsFind out what Jessica Alba and Cash Warren tweeted to each other on their fifth wedding anniversary on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
- Worst LooksCheck out some of Rihanna's worst wardrobe choices on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- What's Sexy?Heidi Klum hangs with two comedy legends and shares what she finds most sexy in a man on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
- Sexy SecretsVictoria's Secret model Adriana Lima talks about the What's Sexy list, her model friends and more with Wonderwall.Watch Video »
- American TravelsGet the Prince's travel details on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
- Birthday GirlTori Spelling turns 40, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Fashion OffendersFlorence Welch, Zoe Saldana, and Ali Larter all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Roasted?Lindsay Lohan refuses to be roasted, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Beach WorkoutsFrom Julianne Hough to Alessandra Ambrosio, see celebs who get their fitness on in the sand.Watch Video »
- Miley's MusicMiley Cyrus mixes music and fashion while ignoring her relationship status, on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite