Kelly Osbourne on Miley: 'We've become best friends'
- Photo: MIKE DISCIULLO/Bauer-Griffin1 of 8
- Photo: Jason DeCrow/Invision/AP2 of 8
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com3 of 8
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP4 of 8
- Photo: Twitter/Promotional5 of 8
- Photo: Amanda Leddy/Splash News6 of 8
- Photo: Christopher Polk/GettyImages.com7 of 8
More Celeb News
- 'Lilyhammer' Star Steven Van Zandt on His Place in TV History, Mandela and (PossibMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 3:18:15 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: 'Porcelain Horse' Writer-Director on the 'ExpecMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:39 PM
- Award-Winning Producers to Finance Documentary About Forgotten Film Legend (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:13 PM
- Obama Nominates Sony's Tom Rothman to National Council on the ArtsMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:47:27 PM
- 'American Hustle' and 'Saving Mr. Banks' Hit Box Office in Heat MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 1:44:28 PM
- 'Lilyhammer' Star Steven Van Zandt on His Place in TV History, Mandela and (Possib
By Michelle Lanz, with reporting by Paris Hampton
New York Fashion Week was still in full force the day after Valentine's Day, and Wonderwall was on the scene at the Badgley Mischka's Fall 2011 Show, where we caught up with Kelly Osbourne on her way in to check out the newest styles to hit the runway. See what she had to say about staying fit, her friendship with Miley Cyrus and her new gig as a panelist for E!'s "Fashion Police" show.
Wonderwall: You're still keeping the weight off and you look beautiful. How are you doing it?
Kelly Osbourne: I didn't diet; I made a life change. I go to the gym pretty much every day. I don't do anything crazy. It's maintaining, and I enjoy it. I don't feel right when I don't go.
WW: Did you have a nice Valentine's Day?
KO: I did! I was up for 30 hours from doing the Grammy's because I was there from eight in the morning. We wrapped at midnight and then I had to go home and pack and we had a fashion E! special. Right after, I got on a plane and came here and met some friends last night and went out. It was really nice.
WW: You've been friends with Miley for a while
KO: I love Miley. She is such a cool girl. What amazes me about her is she's not affected and we are such good friends. It was crazy. I didn't know what to expect when I signed on to do the movie. But we've become like BFF's. It's crazy!
WW: What do you love about Badgley Mischka?
KO: They make beautiful gowns in natural tones that are always so sparkly and so elegant. They've really mastered elegance. And they make women look beautiful. And feel beautiful. I'm really hoping that I see something that I can wear to the Oscars. I'm doing the red carpet for E! again.
WW: Your comments were so frank.
KO: Most fashion people have an agenda 'cause they're stylists and they work with these people. With me, it's just my opinion. I don't want to character assassinate anyone; I just want to talk about the dress. To be a girl and get paid to sit there and talk about fashion. You can't ask for a better job!
WW: Any must-haves for spring?
KO: Gosh that's hard, because I want everything!
WW: Do you follow trends?
KO: I don't follow trends really.
WW: You're the new face of Madonna and Lourdes's Material Girl line. How was it working with them?
KO: I love Lourdes. I'm a huge fan of Madonna. It's such an honor to be a part of it. I actually can't believe it even happened.
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTAlmost Naked
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite