Kelly Osbourne removing keyboard tattoo from arm
- Photo: FS2/WENN1 of 9
- Photo: Sharky/Splash News2 of 9
- Photo: WENN3 of 9
- Photo: All Access Photo/Splash News4 of 9
- Photo: Rex USA5 of 9
- Photo: REX USA/Picture Perfect/Rex USA6 of 9
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP7 of 9
- Photo: Rex USA8 of 9
More Celeb News
- 'Beyond the Lights' Review: Gugu Mbatha-Raw Portrays Divadom With Honesty and CompMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 4:42:00 PM
- BuzzFeed Taps Andrew Gauthier to Lead Video DivisionMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 4:25:00 PM
- Roger Goodell Won't Resign From NFL, But Promises Conduct Policy ChangesMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 3:29:00 PM
- HBO Suspends Pre-Production of Brian De Palma's Penn State Molestation Film 'To DeMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 2:28:00 PM
- Dancing's Derek Hough: We Have Something "Potentially Dangerous" PlannedMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 2:28:00 PM
- 'Beyond the Lights' Review: Gugu Mbatha-Raw Portrays Divadom With Honesty and Comp
Ouch! Kelly Osbourne is in the middle of getting an arm tattoo removed -- and the process looks painful! The "Fashion Police" co-host shared a video of her first laser appointment via Instagram on Nov. 5.
"I did the crime I am now doing the time! #NoPainNoGain!" the 29-year-old wrote. Alongside the caption, Osbourne shared a short clip of her body art getting removed. The tattoo -- a colorful rendering of a keyboard -- is seen getting zapped from her right arm. Though Osbourne's face isn't shown, she can be heard getting a bit squeamish in the background.
Earlier in the day, Ozzy and Sharon Osbourne's daughter shared about the impending removal. "Not looking forward to this afternoon…I'm getting my first tattoo removal!" she wrote. "Its going to burn like the snap of 1000 rubber bands!"
In October 2010, Osbourne -- engaged to boyfriend Matthew Mosshart since July -- revealed to British magazine Closer that she was planning to remove most of her 15 tattoos. "I met with my dermatologist and I'll start the laser treatment as soon as I have time," she wrote in her weekly column for the mag. "It will take several months, and while I'm not looking forward to the pain, I've heard it hurts less than getting the tattoo."
In 2009, she also talked about why she got so many tattoos in the first place, and how the keyboard tattoo in particular doesn't make any sense to her anymore. "I was miserable and I just went and got all these tattoos and I don't know why. One of them is a keyboard and I don't even know how to play a piano!" Osbourne explained on the British talk show "This Morning."
She added, "As you get older, you realize that you don't want to be defined by your tattoos, because that's not the type of person that I am."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
Check out some of Alessandra's hottest vacation photos from the summer.Watch Video »
Royal Beach Bods
Check out the hottest royals enjoying their beach vacations.Watch Video »
Beyonce is Hot
Check out Beyonce's all-time sexiest looks.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Gisele Bundchen, Alessandra Ambrosio and more models share sweet snaps with their kids, hosted by Wonderwall correspondent Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Rihanna to Lady Gaga, scope out the worst dressed A-listers at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week, Spring/ Summer 2015!Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBirthday Fun
From Crowd Ignite