Kelly Osbourne returns home from the hospital after seizure
- Photo: Jason Merritt/GettyImages.com1 of 18
- Photo: Twitter/.2 of 18
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP3 of 18
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/Getty Images North America4 of 18
- Photo: John Minchillo/Invision/AP5 of 18
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage6 of 18
- Photo: @mskellyo/Twitter7 of 18
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage8 of 18
- Photo: JMAB/VMAB/http://www.wenn.com/9 of 18
- Photo: BD3/B.Dowling/WENN10 of 18
- Photo: Katy Winn/Invision/AP11 of 18
- Photo: Gregory Pace / BEImages/Rex USA12 of 18
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP13 of 18
- Photo: ZWAA/ Will Alexander/http://www.wenn.com/14 of 18
- Photo: Jason Merritt/WireImage15 of 18
- Photo: @MsKellyO/Twitter16 of 18
- Photo: @misskellyo/Twitter17 of 18
More Celeb News
- Dinesh D'Souza Gets 8 Months 'Community Confinement' for Campaign FinanceMSNEntertainment 9/23/2014 11:37:00 AM
- News War: 'ABC World News' Wins Demo Ratings for Consecutive QuartersMSNEntertainment 9/23/2014 11:37:00 AM
- Mia Hansen-Love's EDM Movie 'Eden' Lands U.S. DistributionMSNEntertainment 9/23/2014 10:56:00 AM
- Chelsea Handler's Dog Is a Lion King in Teaser for Netflix Comedy Special (Photo)MSNEntertainment 9/23/2014 9:43:00 AM
- Aaron Paul Joins Jamie Dornan in Miramax's 'The 9th Life of Louis Drax'MSNEntertainment 9/23/2014 9:32:00 AM
- Dinesh D'Souza Gets 8 Months 'Community Confinement' for Campaign Finance
Kelly Osbourne has been released from a Los Angeles hospital after receiving a "clean bill of health" following her seizure on Thursday.
RELATED: Fashion don'ts
The daughter of Ozzy and Sharon Osbourne was taken to Los Angeles' Cedars-Sinai Medical Center after collapsing on the set of her show, "Fashion Police," and she remained under observation over the weekend.
Osbourne has now been allowed home to recuperate after experts concluded the seizure was "most likely a one-time episode."
Her representative tells E! News, "After a five-day hospital stay, Kelly Osbourne has returned home and has been given a clean bill of health by her doctor.
"Doctors ran numerous tests and determined that this was most likely a one-time episode of which there are no conclusive results. She is looking forward to returning to 'Fashion Police' this week and getting back to business and life as usual."
Osbourne later took to her Twitter page to thank those involved in her recovery, writing, "Thank you to all the doctors, nurses, medical staff & employees at Cedars-Sinai Hospital for fixing me enough to go home its (sic) so nice to bein (sic) bed!"
Get out the vote
Get the scoop on the RHONJ stars' recent whereabouts on Replay.Watch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
See how Kate Hudson embraces Instagram on Celebs Gone SocialWatch Video »
Julianne Hough, Victoria Beckham, and Nicole Scherzinger all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Get Mariah and Nick's marital woe breakdown on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Sexy TV Stars
From Sofia Vergara to Justin Theroux, check out the rest of TV's hottest stars.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTInspiring Hubby!
From Crowd Ignite