Kelly Osbourne returns home from the hospital after seizure
- Photo: Jason Merritt/GettyImages.com1 of 18
- Photo: Twitter/.2 of 18
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP3 of 18
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/Getty Images North America4 of 18
- Photo: John Minchillo/Invision/AP5 of 18
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage6 of 18
- Photo: @mskellyo/Twitter7 of 18
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage8 of 18
- Photo: JMAB/VMAB/http://www.wenn.com/9 of 18
- Photo: BD3/B.Dowling/WENN10 of 18
- Photo: Katy Winn/Invision/AP11 of 18
- Photo: Gregory Pace / BEImages/Rex USA12 of 18
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP13 of 18
- Photo: ZWAA/ Will Alexander/http://www.wenn.com/14 of 18
- Photo: Jason Merritt/WireImage15 of 18
- Photo: @MsKellyO/Twitter16 of 18
- Photo: @misskellyo/Twitter17 of 18
More Celeb News
- American Idol: Is This the Most Boring Group of Contestants Ever?MSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:47:00 PM
- Does Mel Gibson Deserve Another Chance?MSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:22:00 PM
- 'Fast & Furious 7' Resumes Production This MonthMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:02:00 PM
- Obama pitches his health care plan on Funny or DieMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:01:01 PM
- ABC's Ratings the Most Glaring Challenge for Anne Sweeney's SuccessorMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 3:58:00 PM
- American Idol: Is This the Most Boring Group of Contestants Ever?
Kelly Osbourne has been released from a Los Angeles hospital after receiving a "clean bill of health" following her seizure on Thursday.
RELATED: Fashion don'ts
The daughter of Ozzy and Sharon Osbourne was taken to Los Angeles' Cedars-Sinai Medical Center after collapsing on the set of her show, "Fashion Police," and she remained under observation over the weekend.
Osbourne has now been allowed home to recuperate after experts concluded the seizure was "most likely a one-time episode."
Her representative tells E! News, "After a five-day hospital stay, Kelly Osbourne has returned home and has been given a clean bill of health by her doctor.
"Doctors ran numerous tests and determined that this was most likely a one-time episode of which there are no conclusive results. She is looking forward to returning to 'Fashion Police' this week and getting back to business and life as usual."
Osbourne later took to her Twitter page to thank those involved in her recovery, writing, "Thank you to all the doctors, nurses, medical staff & employees at Cedars-Sinai Hospital for fixing me enough to go home its (sic) so nice to bein (sic) bed!"
From Brad Pitt to Ian Somerhalder, see some of Hollywood's sexiest vampires.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Nicole Richie, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Paris Hilton, see which stars have the most expensive engagement bling.Watch Video »
Best Bikini Bods
Kim Kardashian, Bar Refaeli and Heidi Klum share their best bikini pics on social media on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite