Kelly Osbourne returns home from the hospital after seizure
- Photo: Jason Merritt/GettyImages.com1 of 18
- Photo: Twitter/.2 of 18
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP3 of 18
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/Getty Images North America4 of 18
- Photo: John Minchillo/Invision/AP5 of 18
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage6 of 18
- Photo: @mskellyo/Twitter7 of 18
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage8 of 18
- Photo: JMAB/VMAB/http://www.wenn.com/9 of 18
- Photo: BD3/B.Dowling/WENN10 of 18
- Photo: Katy Winn/Invision/AP11 of 18
- Photo: Gregory Pace / BEImages/Rex USA12 of 18
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP13 of 18
- Photo: ZWAA/ Will Alexander/http://www.wenn.com/14 of 18
- Photo: Jason Merritt/WireImage15 of 18
- Photo: @MsKellyO/Twitter16 of 18
- Photo: @misskellyo/Twitter17 of 18
More Celeb News
- APNewsBreak: Ventura passage to be cut from bookMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 8:12:08 AM
- Quentin Tarantino's 'Hateful Eight' Gets a Bloody Poster and Release DateMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 8:12:00 AM
- Fitz and The Tantrums headline US Open ceremonyMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 7:40:31 AM
- Drew Barrymore's Half-Sister Found Dead; Drew ReactsMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 7:26:00 AM
- Allison Williams to Play Peter Pan in NBC's Live ProductionMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 7:23:00 AM
- APNewsBreak: Ventura passage to be cut from book
Kelly Osbourne has been released from a Los Angeles hospital after receiving a "clean bill of health" following her seizure on Thursday.
RELATED: Fashion don'ts
The daughter of Ozzy and Sharon Osbourne was taken to Los Angeles' Cedars-Sinai Medical Center after collapsing on the set of her show, "Fashion Police," and she remained under observation over the weekend.
Osbourne has now been allowed home to recuperate after experts concluded the seizure was "most likely a one-time episode."
Her representative tells E! News, "After a five-day hospital stay, Kelly Osbourne has returned home and has been given a clean bill of health by her doctor.
"Doctors ran numerous tests and determined that this was most likely a one-time episode of which there are no conclusive results. She is looking forward to returning to 'Fashion Police' this week and getting back to business and life as usual."
Osbourne later took to her Twitter page to thank those involved in her recovery, writing, "Thank you to all the doctors, nurses, medical staff & employees at Cedars-Sinai Hospital for fixing me enough to go home its (sic) so nice to bein (sic) bed!"
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Gisele Bundchen to Channing Tatum, see which celebs introduced their babies on social media on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBye Baby Bump
From Crowd Ignite