- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage1 of 11
The Associated Press
LOS ANGELES (AP) -- Kelly Osbourne was hospitalized Thursday after fainting on the set of the E! network's "Fashion Police."
A spokeswoman for Osbourne told the cable network that the 28-year-old TV personality was awake, alert and in stable condition. She will be staying at the hospital overnight for observation as a precautionary measure. No additional details were provided.
Osbourne is the daughter of rocker Ozzy Osbourne and "The Talk" co-host Sharon Osbourne. She was profiled with her family on the MTV reality series "The Osbournes" and has appeared as a contestant on "Dancing with the Stars." She's currently a panelist on "Fashion Police" with Joan Rivers, Giuliana Rancic and George Kotsiopoulos.
Spokeswomen for Sharon Osbourne and Melissa Rivers, Joan's daughter and executive producer of "Fashion Police," declined to comment.
Kelly Osbourne's brother, Jack, revealed he was diagnosed with multiple sclerosis last year.
Keep clicking for more photos of Kelly ...
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite