Kelly Osbourne speaks out about seizure
- Photo: Twitter/.1 of 16
- Photo: Jason Merritt/GettyImages.com2 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP3 of 16
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/Getty Images North America4 of 16
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN5 of 16
- Photo: Twitter/.6 of 16
- Photo: @mskellyo/Twitter7 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage8 of 16
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage9 of 16
- Photo: John Minchillo/Invision/AP10 of 16
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/Invision/AP11 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage12 of 16
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/Invision/AP13 of 16
- Photo: JMAB/VMAB/http://www.wenn.com/14 of 16
- Photo: ZWAA/ Will Alexander/http://www.wenn.com/15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Exclusive: Franklin & Bash's Mark-Paul Gosselaar and Breckin Meyer Heading to ATX FMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 10:53:00 AM
- James Franco Calls New York Times Theater Critic a 'Little Bitch' Over 'OMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 10:51:00 AM
- Netflix, Snapchat, 'Veronica Mars' Win Producers Guild AwardsMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 10:30:00 AM
- Ratings: 'Survivor' Hits Low, But Still Tops NightMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 9:25:00 AM
- 'X-Men' Director Bryan Singer Sexual Assault Allegations: Read the Full LawsuitMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 9:06:00 AM
- Exclusive: Franklin & Bash's Mark-Paul Gosselaar and Breckin Meyer Heading to ATX F
Kelly Osbourne has thanked fans for their well wishes after she suffered a seizure on Thursday.
RELATED: Celebs without makeup
Ozzy Osbourne's daughter collapsed while filming her show "Fashion Police," and was taken to a Los Angeles hospital.
RELATED: Kelly Osbourne collapses on set
A spokesperson assured fans the star was "awake" and "alert" and was undergoing medical tests, and now Osbourne has opened up about the drama.
The 28-year-old took to Twitter.com to upload a picture which shows her lying in a hospital bed with her arm hooked up to a drip, and she revealed doctors are attempting to discover why she suffered the seizure.
In the accompanying post, she writes, "Thank U (you) all 4 UR (for your) beautiful well wishes yes I did have a seizure they are just trying to figure out why?"
Justin Bieber makes a surprise appearance at Coachella where Selena Gomez happens to be hanging out with the Jenner sisters on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Britney Spears, Cindy Crawford and Vanessa Hudgens show their siblings some love on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Watch as Carrie Underwood talks about married life on Ellen.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the former cast of "The Girls Next Door" is today.Watch Video »
Nick Cannon debuts his latest hairstyle -- a skunk-colored ‘do -- on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite