Kelly Osbourne speaks out about seizure
- Photo: Twitter/.1 of 16
- Photo: Jason Merritt/GettyImages.com2 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP3 of 16
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/Getty Images North America4 of 16
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN5 of 16
- Photo: Twitter/.6 of 16
- Photo: @mskellyo/Twitter7 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage8 of 16
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage9 of 16
- Photo: John Minchillo/Invision/AP10 of 16
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/Invision/AP11 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage12 of 16
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/Invision/AP13 of 16
- Photo: JMAB/VMAB/http://www.wenn.com/14 of 16
- Photo: ZWAA/ Will Alexander/http://www.wenn.com/15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Disney to Make Chinese Co-Productions With Shanghai Media GroupMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 4:37:00 PM
- Managers Call SAG-AFTRA's Code of Ethics 'DOA' After SurveyMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 4:31:00 PM
- FX's 'Archer' Renewed for 2 More SeasonsMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 4:06:00 PM
- Insiders: Andrew Garfield Rewrote Batkid Oscars Speech, Thought Segment Was ExploitativeMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 3:54:00 PM
- CW's Uncensored 'Reign' Sex Scenes Are 'Appalling,' SayMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 3:22:00 PM
- Disney to Make Chinese Co-Productions With Shanghai Media Group
Kelly Osbourne has thanked fans for their well wishes after she suffered a seizure on Thursday.
RELATED: Celebs without makeup
Ozzy Osbourne's daughter collapsed while filming her show "Fashion Police," and was taken to a Los Angeles hospital.
RELATED: Kelly Osbourne collapses on set
A spokesperson assured fans the star was "awake" and "alert" and was undergoing medical tests, and now Osbourne has opened up about the drama.
The 28-year-old took to Twitter.com to upload a picture which shows her lying in a hospital bed with her arm hooked up to a drip, and she revealed doctors are attempting to discover why she suffered the seizure.
In the accompanying post, she writes, "Thank U (you) all 4 UR (for your) beautiful well wishes yes I did have a seizure they are just trying to figure out why?"
Check out the many ways that Britney Spears is looking better than ever.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Star Inspired Ink
From Ryan Cabrera to Megan Fox, see celebs who've gotten tattoos of other stars.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite