Kelly Osbourne speaks out about seizure
- Photo: Twitter/.1 of 16
- Photo: Jason Merritt/GettyImages.com2 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP3 of 16
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/Getty Images North America4 of 16
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN5 of 16
- Photo: Twitter/.6 of 16
- Photo: @mskellyo/Twitter7 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage8 of 16
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage9 of 16
- Photo: John Minchillo/Invision/AP10 of 16
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/Invision/AP11 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage12 of 16
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/Invision/AP13 of 16
- Photo: JMAB/VMAB/http://www.wenn.com/14 of 16
- Photo: ZWAA/ Will Alexander/http://www.wenn.com/15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Hillary Clinton Breaks Silence on Ferguson, Says America Is 'Better Than That'MSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:43:00 PM
- Why Is California Tripling Film and TV Tax Credits While Other States Slash Them?MSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:25:00 PM
- Venice Reviews: Michael Shannon's Indelible Performance in '99 Homes,' PlMSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:23:00 PM
- Story of Frozen Special Reflects on Movie's Magic; Producer Confirms Broadway PlansMSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:20:00 PM
- Martin Starr, Paul Wesley Movie 'Amira & Sam' Lands U.S. DistributionMSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Hillary Clinton Breaks Silence on Ferguson, Says America Is 'Better Than That'
Kelly Osbourne has thanked fans for their well wishes after she suffered a seizure on Thursday.
RELATED: Celebs without makeup
Ozzy Osbourne's daughter collapsed while filming her show "Fashion Police," and was taken to a Los Angeles hospital.
RELATED: Kelly Osbourne collapses on set
A spokesperson assured fans the star was "awake" and "alert" and was undergoing medical tests, and now Osbourne has opened up about the drama.
The 28-year-old took to Twitter.com to upload a picture which shows her lying in a hospital bed with her arm hooked up to a drip, and she revealed doctors are attempting to discover why she suffered the seizure.
In the accompanying post, she writes, "Thank U (you) all 4 UR (for your) beautiful well wishes yes I did have a seizure they are just trying to figure out why?"
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Rihanna strips down to a bikini while vacationing near an active volcano off the coast of Italy on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The guys from Rascal Flatts talk with Wonderwall editor Jessica Herndon about life on tour, crazy fan encounters and more.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Kendall and Kylie take Wonderwall behind the scenes at a photo shoot and chat family, embarrassing style moments and more!Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTPup Power
From Crowd Ignite