Kelly Osbourne takes aim at columnist who attacked her mom's looks
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage1 of 12
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage2 of 12
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP3 of 12
- Photo: David Fisher/Rex USA4 of 12
- Photo: Sharky/Splash News5 of 12
- Photo: @kellyosbourne/Instagram6 of 12
- Photo: Instagram7 of 12
- Photo: FS2/WENN8 of 12
- Photo: Byron Purvis/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.9 of 12
- Photo: LTA/WENN10 of 12
- Photo: FCA/ZOJ/WENN11 of 12
More Celeb News
- Warner Bros. Eyes Ryan Gosling, Russell Crowe Noir Movie 'The Nice Guys'MSNEntertainment 7/10/2014 4:40:00 PM
- Gary Oldman in Talks to Join Kevin Costner in Ariel Vroman's 'Criminal'MSNEntertainment 7/10/2014 4:36:00 PM
- 'Getting On' Creators Credit HBO Go for Staying on the AirMSNEntertainment 7/10/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Jon Daly Joins Zach Galifianakis, Kristen Wiig in Armored Car Heist ComedyMSNEntertainment 7/10/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Fox Announces Premiere Dates for Gotham, Brooklyn Nine-Nine and MoreMSNEntertainment 7/10/2014 3:59:00 PM
- Warner Bros. Eyes Ryan Gosling, Russell Crowe Noir Movie 'The Nice Guys'
Kelly Osbourne has sparked a new war of words with a British reality TV star-turned magazine columnist after she attacked her mom's looks.
Katie Hopkins, a former contestant on Britain's " The Apprentice," took aim at Sharon Osbourne's cosmetically enhanced features when she suggested the TV talent show judge would need to "bulk buy plastic" if she wanted to maintain her look.
The remark upset her daughter, who took to Twitter to attack Hopkins, calling her "a hypocritical vile human that is addicted 2 attention," and adding, "Don't you ever talk about my mother again!"
The Twitter feud went into overdrive when Hopkins fired back, suggesting Osbourne was only successful because she's the daughter of famous parents, and it turned downright nasty when Osbourne wrote, "I know that what I am about to say is unbecoming of a lady & Im (sic) sorry to say this but I can't lie you are a massive [expletive]."
RELATED: Celebrity Twitter feuds
The columnist replied, "No problem Kel. No one ever mistook you for a lady sweetie pie."
Osbourne took further offense to Hopkins' remarks, adding, "You can shove your sweetie pie up your [expletive] you insignificant [expletive]. Karma will get you! bloody hell you are so such a sad [expletive]."
She then tweeted, "actually made my night that @KTHopkins considers herself a lady when I think of her a desperate sad old bitter child is what comes to mind."
RELATED: Dude feuds
She then posted a paparazzi photo that featured an alleged Hopkins in a clinch with a former colleague in a field and added, "i think this picture says it all!"
Sharon Osbourne responded on Facebook on Thursday afternoon, posting a message addressed to her daughter. "My Darling Kel," she wrote. "Katie Hopkins is a person with zero credibility. She has no respect for others and contributes nothing to society. Her comments and opinions about us are of no importance. She is an embarrassment to all women and our country. I had to search on the internet to find out who she even is! ... Kelly you really are my mini me, I love you so much!"
Reese Witherspoon shares photos of her burgeoning friendship with Sofia Vergara on Instagram on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Rihanna shows her softer, sweeter side -- plus a newfound maternal instinct! -- on Twitter on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
See some of the many revealing looks that Kim Kardashian has donned recently.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of the cutest celeb baby bumps hitting the beach this summer.Watch Video »
From Benji Madden and Cameron Diaz to Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon, take a look at some of Hollywood's strangest couples.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBoob Job?
From Crowd Ignite