Kelly Osbourne takes aim at columnist who attacked her mom's looks
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage1 of 12
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage2 of 12
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP3 of 12
- Photo: David Fisher/Rex USA4 of 12
- Photo: Sharky/Splash News5 of 12
- Photo: @kellyosbourne/Instagram6 of 12
- Photo: Instagram7 of 12
- Photo: FS2/WENN8 of 12
- Photo: Byron Purvis/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.9 of 12
- Photo: LTA/WENN10 of 12
- Photo: FCA/ZOJ/WENN11 of 12
More Celeb News
- 'Saved by the Bell' Casting Director on Returning for the Movie, Why Finding a NewMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 11:11:00 AM
- VENICE WATCH: McDormand hails female storiesMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 10:20:02 AM
- 'Guardians' tops Labor Day, summer box officeMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 10:07:27 AM
- Jennifer Lawrence requests nude pics investigationMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 9:43:01 AM
- Barnes, Heigl in tune in romance 'Jackie and Ryan'MSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 7:47:36 AM
- 'Saved by the Bell' Casting Director on Returning for the Movie, Why Finding a New
Kelly Osbourne has sparked a new war of words with a British reality TV star-turned magazine columnist after she attacked her mom's looks.
Katie Hopkins, a former contestant on Britain's " The Apprentice," took aim at Sharon Osbourne's cosmetically enhanced features when she suggested the TV talent show judge would need to "bulk buy plastic" if she wanted to maintain her look.
The remark upset her daughter, who took to Twitter to attack Hopkins, calling her "a hypocritical vile human that is addicted 2 attention," and adding, "Don't you ever talk about my mother again!"
The Twitter feud went into overdrive when Hopkins fired back, suggesting Osbourne was only successful because she's the daughter of famous parents, and it turned downright nasty when Osbourne wrote, "I know that what I am about to say is unbecoming of a lady & Im (sic) sorry to say this but I can't lie you are a massive [expletive]."
RELATED: Celebrity Twitter feuds
The columnist replied, "No problem Kel. No one ever mistook you for a lady sweetie pie."
Osbourne took further offense to Hopkins' remarks, adding, "You can shove your sweetie pie up your [expletive] you insignificant [expletive]. Karma will get you! bloody hell you are so such a sad [expletive]."
She then tweeted, "actually made my night that @KTHopkins considers herself a lady when I think of her a desperate sad old bitter child is what comes to mind."
RELATED: Dude feuds
She then posted a paparazzi photo that featured an alleged Hopkins in a clinch with a former colleague in a field and added, "i think this picture says it all!"
Sharon Osbourne responded on Facebook on Thursday afternoon, posting a message addressed to her daughter. "My Darling Kel," she wrote. "Katie Hopkins is a person with zero credibility. She has no respect for others and contributes nothing to society. Her comments and opinions about us are of no importance. She is an embarrassment to all women and our country. I had to search on the internet to find out who she even is! ... Kelly you really are my mini me, I love you so much!"
Check out the stars that spent the most on their weddings.Watch Video »
See where Hollywood's A-listers have spent the summer.Watch Video »
Get Mariah and Nick's marital woe breakdown on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Biel, see what your favorite celebs look like sans makeup.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTPrivacy Violation
From Crowd Ignite