Kelly Osbourne takes aim at columnist who attacked her mom's looks
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage1 of 12
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage2 of 12
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP3 of 12
- Photo: David Fisher/Rex USA4 of 12
- Photo: Sharky/Splash News5 of 12
- Photo: @kellyosbourne/Instagram6 of 12
- Photo: Instagram7 of 12
- Photo: FS2/WENN8 of 12
- Photo: Byron Purvis/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.9 of 12
- Photo: LTA/WENN10 of 12
- Photo: FCA/ZOJ/WENN11 of 12
More Celeb News
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Will Get Massive Rollout From SonyMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:32:00 PM
- Booboo Stewart Drama 'Sonata' Plucks Director Brendan Foley (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Look Out, Camp Counselors: A Friday the 13th Series Is in the WorksMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:26:00 PM
- 'Godzilla' Draws Fire in New IMAX Poster (Photo)MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:09:00 PM
- What Is Survivor's Jeremiah "Kicking Himself" Over?MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 3:29:00 PM
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Will Get Massive Rollout From Sony
Kelly Osbourne has sparked a new war of words with a British reality TV star-turned magazine columnist after she attacked her mom's looks.
Katie Hopkins, a former contestant on Britain's " The Apprentice," took aim at Sharon Osbourne's cosmetically enhanced features when she suggested the TV talent show judge would need to "bulk buy plastic" if she wanted to maintain her look.
The remark upset her daughter, who took to Twitter to attack Hopkins, calling her "a hypocritical vile human that is addicted 2 attention," and adding, "Don't you ever talk about my mother again!"
The Twitter feud went into overdrive when Hopkins fired back, suggesting Osbourne was only successful because she's the daughter of famous parents, and it turned downright nasty when Osbourne wrote, "I know that what I am about to say is unbecoming of a lady & Im (sic) sorry to say this but I can't lie you are a massive [expletive]."
RELATED: Celebrity Twitter feuds
The columnist replied, "No problem Kel. No one ever mistook you for a lady sweetie pie."
Osbourne took further offense to Hopkins' remarks, adding, "You can shove your sweetie pie up your [expletive] you insignificant [expletive]. Karma will get you! bloody hell you are so such a sad [expletive]."
She then tweeted, "actually made my night that @KTHopkins considers herself a lady when I think of her a desperate sad old bitter child is what comes to mind."
RELATED: Dude feuds
She then posted a paparazzi photo that featured an alleged Hopkins in a clinch with a former colleague in a field and added, "i think this picture says it all!"
Sharon Osbourne responded on Facebook on Thursday afternoon, posting a message addressed to her daughter. "My Darling Kel," she wrote. "Katie Hopkins is a person with zero credibility. She has no respect for others and contributes nothing to society. Her comments and opinions about us are of no importance. She is an embarrassment to all women and our country. I had to search on the internet to find out who she even is! ... Kelly you really are my mini me, I love you so much!"
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Jessica Simpson, Kourtney Kardashian, Beyonce, Gisele and Kendra Wilkinson post Easter Sunday pics on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, David Beckham, Justin Bieber and 50 Cent show off their globe-trotting travels on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the former cast of "The Girls Next Door" is today.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBikini Babe
From Crowd Ignite