Kelly Osbourne: Why I'm Removing Most of My 15 Tattoos
- Photo: Splash News1 of 6
- Photo: Kirkland/Retna Digital2 of 6
- Photo: Diane Bondareff/Invision/AP3 of 6
- Photo: Frederick M. Brown/GettyImages.com4 of 6
- Photo: Jean Baptiste Lacroix/WireImage.com5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Christian Bale, Bradley Cooper Are Ruining the Country in 'American Hustle' Clip (MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 4:39:51 PM
- How Oscar Isaac's Career Fallback Landed Him 'Inside Llewyn Davis'MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 4:30:24 PM
- Nelson Mandela Death: The Anti-Apartheid Freedom Fighter's Life in Pictures (Photos)MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 4:25:02 PM
- The Antichrist Is Coming in New 'Devil's Due' Trailer (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 4:14:38 PM
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Ian Harding to Play Drug Addict in 'Dynamite: MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 3:26:12 PM
- Christian Bale, Bradley Cooper Are Ruining the Country in 'American Hustle' Clip (
Kelly Osbourne isn't done reinventing herself!
The slimmed-down star, who recently told Us Weekly about how she's managed to keep off almost 50 pounds after a year, plans to get most of her 15 tattoos removed.
As reported in The Daily Mail, Osbourne, 25, announced her decision to undergo laser tattoo removal in her weekly column for British magazine Closer.
She had her revelation recently while shooting the flick "Should've Been Romeo," when makeup artists covered up the ink. "I can't say I missed them!" she wrote.
"I met with my dermatologist, and I'll start the laser treatment as soon as I have time," the "Dancing With the Stars" alumna said.
The erasure process won't be short and painless, either. "It will take several months, and while I'm not looking forward to the pain, I've heard it hurts less than getting the tattoo," Osbourne wrote. "I hope so!"
She doesn't hate all of her tattoos, Osbourne explained. "Some still have a special meaning, like the matching ones my brother Jack and I have of each other's names, but now I feel like some were a mistake."
Last year, Osbourne told British talk show "This Morning" that getting inked was "my way of self-harming, because I really knew it would upset my mum and dad," she admitted of parents Sharon and Ozzy Osbourne.
"I was miserable, and I just went and got all these tattoos and I don't know why. One of them is a keyboard, and I don't even know how to play a piano!"
She added, "As you get older, you realize that you don't want to be defined by your tattoos, because that's not the type of person that I am."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
RELATED ON USMAGAZINE.COM:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBen vs. Casey
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite