- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.1 of 7
- Photo: AKM IMAGES/Splash News2 of 7
- Photo: Jon McKee/Retna Digital3 of 7
- Photo: Dome, Jones/Pacific Coast News4 of 7
- Photo: Pacific Coast News5 of 7
- Photo: London Entertainment/Splash News6 of 7
More Celeb News
- 'The View' Taps Lauren Sanchez to Guest-HostMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Brett Ratner to Produce Donna Tartt's 'The Goldfinch' for Warner Bros.MSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:39:00 PM
- Sherri Shepherd Joins Ice Cube, Kevin Hart in 'Ride Along 2' for First Post-&aMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:04:00 PM
- Comic-Con 'Zombie Walk' Accident: Fate of Next Year's Event Is UncertainMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:04:00 PM
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Creator Kurt Sutter Signs New Overall Deal With 20th TVMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:00:00 PM
- 'The View' Taps Lauren Sanchez to Guest-Host
By Kat Giantis
Remember the good old days when couples on the brink of a breakup would just argue and hurl accusations in front of their acutely uncomfortable friends? On Wednesday, Kelly Osbourne furiously turned to her many Twitter and Facebook followers to lash out at fiancé Luke Worrall, who she apparently believes was unfaithful.
According to Us, the couple is now kaput.
"Luke Worrall makes me sick!" Ozzy's little girl reportedly railed of her bleach-blond model-squeeze of two years in a since-deleted message on Facebook. Word is, he responded in kind.
RELATED: Kelly's changing looks
But Osbourne must have thought better of the outburst, because she tweeted, "Thank you all so much for your support but the matter is private and [I] will not be commenting. enough damage has already be [sic] done!"
Then again, what's a little more damage between the now seemingly ex lovebirds?
When one of Kelly's followers posted an unflattering picture of her with the caption "Who would ever want to cheat on this?" she got all riled up again.
"thanx your [sic] a really [sic] sweet heart," she blasted, "so what your saying is that im ugly so it was ok for him to cheat go [bleep] yourself!!!!!"
A little later, Kelly battle-cried, "You can take my heart but NEVER my sense of humor!"
Soon after, the rehabbed, slimmed-down "Dancing With the Stars" fave announced that she had "decided to comment through song and I believe En Vogue says it best," offering up a link to the girl group's split anthem, "My Lovin' (You're Never Gonna Get It)."
Back in April, she made her feelings about two-timing clear during a sit-down with Barbara Walters, explaining, "I grew up learning from men what relationships are all about and ... I guess you can say I've been tainted because of seeing it so young. There is no messing around when it comes to that area for me."
Osbourne, 25, got engaged to Worrall, 20, in November 2008 after six months of togetherness. In a surprisingly sensible move, Ozzy and Sharon urged their daughter not to sprint down the aisle with her underage betrothed.
When Luke asked the addled rocker for Kelly's hand, he granted it with the warning, "As long as you don't take my baby from me in the next five years."
Chimed in Sharon, "Well, I do think they're too young to get married. I keep telling them, 'Don't rush. Wait. You've made a commitment, you want to reserve each other, but you've got to enjoy acting your age.'"
Kelly and Luke were last seen out together in London on July 5. On the plus side, at least they'll always have their bacon and eggs costumes.
Read more Hot Gossip
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTerrible Trends
From Crowd Ignite