Kelly Ripa debuts new haircut
- Photo: @kellyandmichael/Instagram1 of 12
- Photo: AGNY/GSI2 of 12
- Photo: Michael Simon/StarTraks3 of 12
- Photo: Rob Rich/Wonderwall4 of 12
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/Getty Images North America5 of 12
- Photo: Splash News6 of 12
- Photo: Pacific Coast News7 of 12
- Photo: Wylde/Splash News8 of 12
- Photo: MediaPunch Inc/Rex USA9 of 12
- Photo: JMF/http://www.wenn.com/10 of 12
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP11 of 12
More Celeb News
- From "Sassenach" to Time Travel! Everything You Need to Know About Starz'MSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:48:00 PM
- ABC's 'The Quest' Producers Reveal How They Found HeroesMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:26:00 PM
- Sharknado 2 Sets Record With Nearly 4 Million ViewersMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:04:00 PM
- Javier Bardem clarifies comments in open letter about Middle East conflictMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 3:43:00 PM
- Netflix Revives The Killing For One Last CaseMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 3:14:00 PM
- From "Sassenach" to Time Travel! Everything You Need to Know About Starz'
It's a bob! The blonde, bubbly half of "Live! With Kelly and Michael" debuted her new haircut on the second episode of the new season this morning -- and, well, it's just adorable.
Kelly Ripa's sleek bob, which hits just below her chin, looks modern and fresh on the morning show host. Following the long Labor Day weekend, she tweeted on Sept. 3, "Back in the saddle……..with a new cut!" And while her followers seem to love her new style, it has drawn at least one critic: her mom. Ripa said on the show that her mother prefers long hair.
The show's Instagram account posted a shot of her posing with Demi Lovato, a featured guest from Tuesday's show, and co-host Michael Strahan. The picture has so far elicited mainly comments about her new cut. "Love love Kelly's hair," wrote one fan.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
From Benji Madden and Cameron Diaz to Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon, take a look at some of Hollywood's strangest couples.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
See how Angelina Jolie's looks have changed over the years.Watch Video »
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTDebuts Baby Bump!
From Crowd Ignite