Kelly Ripa debuts new haircut
- Photo: @kellyandmichael/Instagram1 of 12
- Photo: AGNY/GSI2 of 12
- Photo: Michael Simon/StarTraks3 of 12
- Photo: Rob Rich/Wonderwall4 of 12
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/Getty Images North America5 of 12
- Photo: Splash News6 of 12
- Photo: Pacific Coast News7 of 12
- Photo: Wylde/Splash News8 of 12
- Photo: MediaPunch Inc/Rex USA9 of 12
- Photo: JMF/http://www.wenn.com/10 of 12
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP11 of 12
More Celeb News
- Salma Hayek pulls trigger on 'Everly' at Comic-ConMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 4:35:22 PM
- Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Reveals New Characters, Carter Adds Captain DirectorsMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 4:28:00 PM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 7:11 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 4:11:32 PM
- Selma Hayek pulls trigger on 'Everly' at Comic-ConMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 4:11:28 PM
- 'Justice League' Recruiting 'Batman v Superman' Writer Chris TerMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 4:05:00 PM
- Salma Hayek pulls trigger on 'Everly' at Comic-Con
It's a bob! The blonde, bubbly half of "Live! With Kelly and Michael" debuted her new haircut on the second episode of the new season this morning -- and, well, it's just adorable.
Kelly Ripa's sleek bob, which hits just below her chin, looks modern and fresh on the morning show host. Following the long Labor Day weekend, she tweeted on Sept. 3, "Back in the saddle……..with a new cut!" And while her followers seem to love her new style, it has drawn at least one critic: her mom. Ripa said on the show that her mother prefers long hair.
The show's Instagram account posted a shot of her posing with Demi Lovato, a featured guest from Tuesday's show, and co-host Michael Strahan. The picture has so far elicited mainly comments about her new cut. "Love love Kelly's hair," wrote one fan.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSexy Sweeties
From Crowd Ignite