Kelly Ripa debuts new haircut
- Photo: @kellyandmichael/Instagram1 of 12
- Photo: AGNY/GSI2 of 12
- Photo: Michael Simon/StarTraks3 of 12
- Photo: Rob Rich/Wonderwall4 of 12
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/Getty Images North America5 of 12
- Photo: Splash News6 of 12
- Photo: Pacific Coast News7 of 12
- Photo: Wylde/Splash News8 of 12
- Photo: MediaPunch Inc/Rex USA9 of 12
- Photo: JMF/http://www.wenn.com/10 of 12
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP11 of 12
More Celeb News
- AwesomenessTV's Brian Robbins on How He'll Make 'The SMOSH Movie&aposMSNEntertainment 9/18/2014 4:15:00 PM
- '90210' Alum AnnaLynne McCord Booked for CBS's 'Stalker&aposMSNEntertainment 9/18/2014 4:12:00 PM
- How Networks Are Moving On From 'Irrelevant' Overnight Ratings: The 7-Day SolutionMSNEntertainment 9/18/2014 4:11:00 PM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 6:52 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 9/18/2014 3:52:23 PM
- Joan Rivers Clinic 'Fixes Problems' Cited After the Comedienne's DeathMSNEntertainment 9/18/2014 3:49:00 PM
- AwesomenessTV's Brian Robbins on How He'll Make 'The SMOSH Movie&apos
It's a bob! The blonde, bubbly half of "Live! With Kelly and Michael" debuted her new haircut on the second episode of the new season this morning -- and, well, it's just adorable.
Kelly Ripa's sleek bob, which hits just below her chin, looks modern and fresh on the morning show host. Following the long Labor Day weekend, she tweeted on Sept. 3, "Back in the saddle……..with a new cut!" And while her followers seem to love her new style, it has drawn at least one critic: her mom. Ripa said on the show that her mother prefers long hair.
The show's Instagram account posted a shot of her posing with Demi Lovato, a featured guest from Tuesday's show, and co-host Michael Strahan. The picture has so far elicited mainly comments about her new cut. "Love love Kelly's hair," wrote one fan.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
From Rihanna to Lady Gaga, scope out the worst dressed A-listers at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week, Spring/ Summer 2015!Watch Video »
Check out some of Alessandra's hottest vacation photos from the summer.Watch Video »
Beyonce is Hot
Check out Beyonce's all-time sexiest looks.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See what the cast of "Saved by the Bell" is up to today.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek In Photos
From Crowd Ignite