Kelly Ripa debuts new haircut
- Photo: @kellyandmichael/Instagram1 of 12
- Photo: AGNY/GSI2 of 12
- Photo: Michael Simon/StarTraks3 of 12
- Photo: Rob Rich/Wonderwall4 of 12
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/Getty Images North America5 of 12
- Photo: Splash News6 of 12
- Photo: Pacific Coast News7 of 12
- Photo: Wylde/Splash News8 of 12
- Photo: MediaPunch Inc/Rex USA9 of 12
- Photo: JMF/http://www.wenn.com/10 of 12
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP11 of 12
More Celeb News
- When Activists Make Movies: The Nuclear Arms Race is Relevant Again With 'Fallout'MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 12:03:17 PM
- Fox Shifts 'Dawn of Planet of Apes' Release to 'Fast and Furious 7 Date iMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 12:02:39 PM
- 'Family Stone' Director Tom Bezucha to Write Sumo Wrestling Comedy for Paramount (MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 12:01:25 PM
- Kennedy Center Names Chicago Symphony Orchestra Head as New PresidentMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 11:44:54 AM
- 'Bonnie & Clyde' Second Night Draws Steady RatingsMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 11:31:40 AM
- When Activists Make Movies: The Nuclear Arms Race is Relevant Again With 'Fallout'
It's a bob! The blonde, bubbly half of "Live! With Kelly and Michael" debuted her new haircut on the second episode of the new season this morning -- and, well, it's just adorable.
Kelly Ripa's sleek bob, which hits just below her chin, looks modern and fresh on the morning show host. Following the long Labor Day weekend, she tweeted on Sept. 3, "Back in the saddle……..with a new cut!" And while her followers seem to love her new style, it has drawn at least one critic: her mom. Ripa said on the show that her mother prefers long hair.
The show's Instagram account posted a shot of her posing with Demi Lovato, a featured guest from Tuesday's show, and co-host Michael Strahan. The picture has so far elicited mainly comments about her new cut. "Love love Kelly's hair," wrote one fan.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
Bye, Bye 'RHOC'
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Check out the many times Taylor Swift has pulled out her surprise face at award shows.Watch Video »
Bye, Bye 'RHOC'
Gretchen Rossi chats about her new swimwear line, her engagement and the infamous BFF bracelet with Wonderwall Editor Stacie Anthony.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHoliday Spirit
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite