Kelly Ripa debuts new haircut
- Photo: @kellyandmichael/Instagram1 of 12
- Photo: AGNY/GSI2 of 12
- Photo: Michael Simon/StarTraks3 of 12
- Photo: Rob Rich/Wonderwall4 of 12
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/Getty Images North America5 of 12
- Photo: Splash News6 of 12
- Photo: Pacific Coast News7 of 12
- Photo: Wylde/Splash News8 of 12
- Photo: MediaPunch Inc/Rex USA9 of 12
- Photo: JMF/http://www.wenn.com/10 of 12
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP11 of 12
More Celeb News
- 'Ironside' Star Paul Mitchell Dead at 71MSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 11:33:28 AM
- Ooyala, ESPN's Web Video Provider, Raises $43 MillionMSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 11:27:43 AM
- A&E Networks Rebranding Bio Channel to Lifestyle Channel FYIMSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 11:09:52 AM
- Psy, Ylvis, Miley Cyrus Top YouTube's Trending Videos of 2013MSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 10:54:55 AM
- 'Hunger Games: Mockingjay' Adds 'Prison Break' Star Robert KneppMSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 10:52:37 AM
- 'Ironside' Star Paul Mitchell Dead at 71
It's a bob! The blonde, bubbly half of "Live! With Kelly and Michael" debuted her new haircut on the second episode of the new season this morning -- and, well, it's just adorable.
Kelly Ripa's sleek bob, which hits just below her chin, looks modern and fresh on the morning show host. Following the long Labor Day weekend, she tweeted on Sept. 3, "Back in the saddle……..with a new cut!" And while her followers seem to love her new style, it has drawn at least one critic: her mom. Ripa said on the show that her mother prefers long hair.
The show's Instagram account posted a shot of her posing with Demi Lovato, a featured guest from Tuesday's show, and co-host Michael Strahan. The picture has so far elicited mainly comments about her new cut. "Love love Kelly's hair," wrote one fan.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Bye, Bye 'RHOC'
Chris Daughtry dishes on his major body transformation, keeping chickens, making his marriage work and more!Watch Video »
Check out the stars that spent the most on their weddings.Watch Video »
Tia Mowry-Hardrict chats motherhood, surviving child stardom, parenting advice for Duchess Kate and more with Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Alessandra Ambrosio talks to Wonderwall about getting fit for the VS Fashion Show, her thoughts about Kate Upton, and more.Watch Video »
Bye, Bye 'RHOC'
Like us on Facebook?
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite