- Photo: Jim Wright/Good Housekeepin/.1 of 10
By Drew Mackie
One of the most famous second bananas in daytime TV is now the top banana. So how does Kelly Ripa balance being a wife, mom of three, and the solo host of the show formerly known as "Live With Regis and Kelly"? She talked to Good Housekeeping about surviving on five hours sleep, "stalking" her children, and whether she's considered expanding her family even more.
RELATED: Read the full interview with Kelly
On life without Regis:
"It's not that different from what it's been. … The sign has changed, which took me about a week to notice. And the coffee cup is new. But everything looks exactly the same -- it's just that his name is missing. [I'll miss Regis'] funny stories. He's a great storyteller. There was always something going wrong in his life, and that was always very funny. Nobody has luck that bad."
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite