Kelly Ripa on husband Mark Consuelos: 'I worship him'
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage1 of 11
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP2 of 11
- Photo: JMF/http://www.wenn.com/3 of 11
- Photo: Ann Limongello/ABC/Promotional4 of 11
- Photo: ADAM NEMSER/StarTraks5 of 11
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com6 of 11
- Photo: Fame Flynet7 of 11
- Photo: MediaPunch Inc/Rex USA8 of 11
- Photo: @kellyripa/Twitter9 of 11
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage10 of 11
More Celeb News
- FX Boss John Landgraf Clarifies 'True Detective' Remark Calm Down People, He&MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 4:04:00 PM
- 'Auschwitz Selfie' Outrage: But You're Supposed to Take PicturesMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 3:41:00 PM
- Marvel Announces Another 2018 ReleaseMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 3:08:00 PM
- Tommy Lee Jones Joins Kevin Costner, Gary Oldman in 'Criminal'MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:45:00 PM
- 'Gotham' Creator on Why Batman Would Spell the End of the ShowMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:24:00 PM
- FX Boss John Landgraf Clarifies 'True Detective' Remark Calm Down People, He&
Kelly Ripa and Mark Consuelos see themselves as this generation's Lucille Ball and Desi Arnaz. In the February issue of ELLE, "Live! With Kelly and Michael" host Ripa, 42, opens up about what first attracted her to the "American Horror Story: Asylum" actor, 41.
"I was drawn to Mark because he was positively an alpha male, and I didn't think I would be drawn to that. But I just worship him. He makes me feel very safe," Ripa gushes of the actor, whom she met on the set of "All My Children." "I actually call him Desi, because the thing about Desi was that as much attention as Lucy got, Desi was always in charge."
(The couple, who eloped in Las Vegas on May 1, 1996, are parents to Michael, 15, Lola, 11, and Joaquin, 9. They reside in New York.)
Ripa, who tells the magazine she's "dying to be cool" eve though she feels "really dorky" most days, also cops to getting Botox at least once a year.
"Every seven months or so my eyelid skin rests on my eyelashes," she tells ELLE. "So I feel like it makes my makeup artist's life easier, and it makes my eyes look a little more open on TV, which is where I happen to work right now."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHeating Up!
From Crowd Ignite