Kelsey and Camille Grammer Settle Custody Case
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP1 of 10
- Photo: JM11/http://www.wenn.com/2 of 10
- Photo: JM11/WENN3 of 10
- Photo: Janet Mayer/Splash News4 of 10
- Photo: Walter McBride / WM Photos/Retna Digital5 of 10
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com6 of 10
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage.com7 of 10
- Photo: Sharky/Splash News8 of 10
- Photo: JEAN-PAUL AUSSENARD/Bauer-Griffin9 of 10
More Celeb News
- Made in America concert set to rock Los AngelesMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 11:58:04 AM
- Idris Elba Thriller 'No Good Deed' Launches Unique Social Media CampaignMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 10:48:00 AM
- LA's Made in America concert set to rock downtownMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 10:18:48 AM
- 'November Man' and 'As Above' Are No Match for 'GuardiaMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 8:35:00 AM
- Gabrielle Union and Dwayne Wade before the weddingMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 8:09:00 AM
- Made in America concert set to rock Los Angeles
There's a little less drama in Camille Grammer's life these days.
The "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" star, 43, has finally ended her custody war with Kelsey Grammer, 56, and surprisingly, it was settled amicably.
According to court documents, the case has officially been taken off the calendar and Camille and Kelsey have agreed to joint custody of their children, Mason, 10, and Jude, 7.
The kids will continue to live with Camille in Los Angeles, but Kelsey will maintain "meaningful contact" with them.
Despite their nasty divorce (financial settlements are still pending), Camille is hanging on to her ex-husband's name.
"Our children are Grammers, and it's easier to keep the Grammer last name because of our children," she explained on "The Wendy Williams Show."
She also opened up about her new beau, bankruptcy lawyer Dimitri Charalambopoulos, 35.
"He's quite a hottie!" Camille gushed. "He's younger than me, but he looks a little older."
Meanwhile, Kelsey is expecting twins with new wife, 31-year-old former flight attendant Kayte Walsh.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Lea Michele, Megan Fox, and Kate Walsh all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Jared Leto, Madonna and Jaime King all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Miley Cyrus, Katy Perry, and Selena Gomez all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Get Mariah and Nick's marital woe breakdown on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Her Little Pony
Check out Khloe Kardashian, Kaley Cuoco and more stars who ride horses on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTVenice Film Fest
From Crowd Ignite