Kelsey and Camille Grammer Settle Custody Case
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP1 of 10
- Photo: JM11/http://www.wenn.com/2 of 10
- Photo: JM11/WENN3 of 10
- Photo: Janet Mayer/Splash News4 of 10
- Photo: Walter McBride / WM Photos/Retna Digital5 of 10
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com6 of 10
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage.com7 of 10
- Photo: Sharky/Splash News8 of 10
- Photo: JEAN-PAUL AUSSENARD/Bauer-Griffin9 of 10
More Celeb News
- Lorde to perform lead single, curate tracks for 'Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1'MSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 8:23:00 AM
- Starz' 'Outlander' brings novels to life vibrantlyMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 8:01:52 AM
- New Mexico city OKs funds to lure 'The Bachelor'MSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 7:44:42 AM
- Veteran TV Producer Robert Halmi Sr. Dies at 90MSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 7:28:00 AM
- NBA ref Violet Palmer to marry longtime partnerMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 7:24:27 AM
- Lorde to perform lead single, curate tracks for 'Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1'
There's a little less drama in Camille Grammer's life these days.
The "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" star, 43, has finally ended her custody war with Kelsey Grammer, 56, and surprisingly, it was settled amicably.
According to court documents, the case has officially been taken off the calendar and Camille and Kelsey have agreed to joint custody of their children, Mason, 10, and Jude, 7.
The kids will continue to live with Camille in Los Angeles, but Kelsey will maintain "meaningful contact" with them.
Despite their nasty divorce (financial settlements are still pending), Camille is hanging on to her ex-husband's name.
"Our children are Grammers, and it's easier to keep the Grammer last name because of our children," she explained on "The Wendy Williams Show."
She also opened up about her new beau, bankruptcy lawyer Dimitri Charalambopoulos, 35.
"He's quite a hottie!" Camille gushed. "He's younger than me, but he looks a little older."
Meanwhile, Kelsey is expecting twins with new wife, 31-year-old former flight attendant Kayte Walsh.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSad News
From Crowd Ignite