Kelsey Grammer and Kayte Walsh's Wedding Menu Revealed
- Photo: Walter McBride / WM Photos/Retna Ltd.1 of 6
- Photo: Asadorian-Mejia/Splash News2 of 6
- Photo: Splash News3 of 6
- Photo: Brandon Todd/Splash News4 of 6
- Photo: Splash News5 of 6
More Celeb News
- 'Lilyhammer' Star Steven Van Zandt on His Place in TV History, Mandela and (PossibMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 3:18:15 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: 'Porcelain Horse' Writer-Director on the 'ExpecMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:39 PM
- Award-Winning Producers to Finance Documentary About Forgotten Film Legend (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:13 PM
- Obama Nominates Sony's Tom Rothman to National Council on the ArtsMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:47:27 PM
- 'American Hustle' and 'Saving Mr. Banks' Hit Box Office in Heat MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 1:44:28 PM
- 'Lilyhammer' Star Steven Van Zandt on His Place in TV History, Mandela and (Possib
Ginger prawns, filet mignon au poivre ... Looks like Kelsey Grammer is going all out for wedding number four!
This Friday the "Frasier" star, 56, is set to marry Kayte Walsh, 29, at a lavish wedding at the Plaza Hotel's famed Grand Ballroom in New York City. And the cost of dinner alone is a steep $215 per person, TMZ reports.
In addition to andouille en croute, slow-roasted turkey breast with chorizo stuffing and braised short-ribs, the multi-course meal boasts several options for vegetarians like Walsh, including goat cheese truffles and wild mushroom risotto.
Desserts, such as a bittersweet chocolate tart, will balance out a wedding cake by decadent designer Sylvia Weinstock.
Earlier this month Grammer finalized his divorce from "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" star Camille Grammer, 42.
More on Wonderwall:
More from Us Weekly:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXT'70s Style
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite