Kelsey Grammer and Kayte Walsh's Wedding Menu Revealed
- Photo: Walter McBride / WM Photos/Retna Ltd.1 of 6
- Photo: Asadorian-Mejia/Splash News2 of 6
- Photo: Splash News3 of 6
- Photo: Brandon Todd/Splash News4 of 6
- Photo: Splash News5 of 6
More Celeb News
- 50 Countries Enter Oscar Foreign Language Race: The Complete List (So Far)MSNEntertainment 9/22/2014 10:59:00 AM
- LA attorney faces suspension over doctored photosMSNEntertainment 9/22/2014 10:49:17 AM
- Peter Dinklage to Star in Crime Thriller 'The Thicket'MSNEntertainment 9/22/2014 10:49:00 AM
- Cuban salsa singer split between island and USMSNEntertainment 9/22/2014 10:46:45 AM
- Competency hearing slated for boy in artist deathMSNEntertainment 9/22/2014 10:41:47 AM
- 50 Countries Enter Oscar Foreign Language Race: The Complete List (So Far)
Ginger prawns, filet mignon au poivre ... Looks like Kelsey Grammer is going all out for wedding number four!
This Friday the "Frasier" star, 56, is set to marry Kayte Walsh, 29, at a lavish wedding at the Plaza Hotel's famed Grand Ballroom in New York City. And the cost of dinner alone is a steep $215 per person, TMZ reports.
In addition to andouille en croute, slow-roasted turkey breast with chorizo stuffing and braised short-ribs, the multi-course meal boasts several options for vegetarians like Walsh, including goat cheese truffles and wild mushroom risotto.
Desserts, such as a bittersweet chocolate tart, will balance out a wedding cake by decadent designer Sylvia Weinstock.
Earlier this month Grammer finalized his divorce from "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" star Camille Grammer, 42.
More on Wonderwall:
More from Us Weekly:
Like us on Facebook?
From Crowd Ignite