Kelsey Grammer and Kayte Walsh's Wedding Menu Revealed
- Photo: Walter McBride / WM Photos/Retna Ltd.1 of 6
- Photo: Asadorian-Mejia/Splash News2 of 6
- Photo: Splash News3 of 6
- Photo: Brandon Todd/Splash News4 of 6
- Photo: Splash News5 of 6
More Celeb News
- 'The View' Taps Lauren Sanchez to Guest-HostMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Brett Ratner to Produce Donna Tartt's 'The Goldfinch' for Warner Bros.MSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:39:00 PM
- Sherri Shepherd Joins Ice Cube, Kevin Hart in 'Ride Along 2' for First Post-&aMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:04:00 PM
- Comic-Con 'Zombie Walk' Accident: Fate of Next Year's Event Is UncertainMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:04:00 PM
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Creator Kurt Sutter Signs New Overall Deal With 20th TVMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:00:00 PM
- 'The View' Taps Lauren Sanchez to Guest-Host
Ginger prawns, filet mignon au poivre ... Looks like Kelsey Grammer is going all out for wedding number four!
This Friday the "Frasier" star, 56, is set to marry Kayte Walsh, 29, at a lavish wedding at the Plaza Hotel's famed Grand Ballroom in New York City. And the cost of dinner alone is a steep $215 per person, TMZ reports.
In addition to andouille en croute, slow-roasted turkey breast with chorizo stuffing and braised short-ribs, the multi-course meal boasts several options for vegetarians like Walsh, including goat cheese truffles and wild mushroom risotto.
Desserts, such as a bittersweet chocolate tart, will balance out a wedding cake by decadent designer Sylvia Weinstock.
Earlier this month Grammer finalized his divorce from "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" star Camille Grammer, 42.
More on Wonderwall:
More from Us Weekly:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTerrible Trends
From Crowd Ignite