Kelsey Grammer Lists California Mansion for $18 Million
- Photo: PictureGroup/.1 of 16
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com2 of 16
- Photo: Insight Studios/Twitter3 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage4 of 16
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP5 of 16
- Photo: ZO5/WENN6 of 16
- Photo: CelebrityVibe/Splash News7 of 16
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage8 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage9 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage10 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage11 of 16
- Photo: FS2/WENN12 of 16
- Photo: JM11/http://www.wenn.com/13 of 16
- Photo: KEVORK DJANSEZIAN/Invision/AP14 of 16
- Photo: Splash News15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Gabrielle Union Vows to Contact FBI After Stolen Topless Photos Are LeakedMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 8:44:00 AM
- Why Is Hope Solo Allowed to Play Soccer Despite Domestic Abuse Charges?MSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 8:19:00 AM
- HBO's Beyonce-Jay Z 'On the Run Tour' Documentary Slayed Fans: The Best TMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 8:56:00 PM
- TLC's 'Little People, Big World' Star Jeremy Roloff's Wedding FiMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 6:17:00 PM
- Investigating Veronica Mars: Creator Rob Thomas on the Show's Enduring Legacy 10 Years LateMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:32:00 PM
- Gabrielle Union Vows to Contact FBI After Stolen Topless Photos Are Leaked
Kelsey Grammer is unloading the California mansion he once shared with ex-wife Camille Donatacci, 43.
According to Trulia, the actor, 47, is selling his "modern traditional" Holmby Hills estate for a whopping $17,999,000.
Grammer purchased the home in June 2007 for $13,700 million. At the time, it featured five bedrooms and six bathrooms. The actor and his then-wife later added two full bedrooms and three bathrooms to the existing structure. Now spanning 10,567 square feet, the remodel features a media room, formal dining room, gourmet chef's kitchen and gym.
The property also boasts a pool, wine cellar, library, six-car motor court and four-car garage. Kelsey and his fourth wife, Kayte Walsh, recently purchased a six-bedroom Beverly Hills mansion for $6.5 million; they are currently expecting twins.
Grammer and Donatacci recently agreed to share joint custody of their kids, Mason, 10, and Jude, 7. The two split in July 2010 after 12 years of marriage when "The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" star learned her husband had been cheating with Walsh, 30.
In addition to selling his Holmby Hills estate, Grammer and his ex-wife are trying to sell their place in Beaver Creek, Colo. It was originally listed for $7.9 million, but has since been reduced to $6,995,000.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Julianne Hough, Victoria Beckham, and Nicole Scherzinger all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, Cara Delevingne, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Gisele Bundchen, Alessandra Ambrosio and more models share sweet snaps with their kids, hosted by Wonderwall correspondent Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
All Grown Up
Nick Jonas reveals how he celebrated his 22nd birthday on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Lea Michele, Megan Fox, and Kate Walsh all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTJLaw at iHeart
From Crowd Ignite