Kelsey Grammer Lists California Mansion for $18 Million
- Photo: PictureGroup/.1 of 16
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com2 of 16
- Photo: Insight Studios/Twitter3 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage4 of 16
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP5 of 16
- Photo: ZO5/WENN6 of 16
- Photo: CelebrityVibe/Splash News7 of 16
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage8 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage9 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage10 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage11 of 16
- Photo: FS2/WENN12 of 16
- Photo: JM11/http://www.wenn.com/13 of 16
- Photo: KEVORK DJANSEZIAN/Invision/AP14 of 16
- Photo: Splash News15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Salma Hayek pulls trigger on 'Everly' at Comic-ConMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 4:35:22 PM
- Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Reveals New Characters, Carter Adds Captain DirectorsMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 4:28:00 PM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 7:11 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 4:11:32 PM
- Selma Hayek pulls trigger on 'Everly' at Comic-ConMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 4:11:28 PM
- 'Justice League' Recruiting 'Batman v Superman' Writer Chris TerMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 4:05:00 PM
- Salma Hayek pulls trigger on 'Everly' at Comic-Con
Kelsey Grammer is unloading the California mansion he once shared with ex-wife Camille Donatacci, 43.
According to Trulia, the actor, 47, is selling his "modern traditional" Holmby Hills estate for a whopping $17,999,000.
Grammer purchased the home in June 2007 for $13,700 million. At the time, it featured five bedrooms and six bathrooms. The actor and his then-wife later added two full bedrooms and three bathrooms to the existing structure. Now spanning 10,567 square feet, the remodel features a media room, formal dining room, gourmet chef's kitchen and gym.
The property also boasts a pool, wine cellar, library, six-car motor court and four-car garage. Kelsey and his fourth wife, Kayte Walsh, recently purchased a six-bedroom Beverly Hills mansion for $6.5 million; they are currently expecting twins.
Grammer and Donatacci recently agreed to share joint custody of their kids, Mason, 10, and Jude, 7. The two split in July 2010 after 12 years of marriage when "The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" star learned her husband had been cheating with Walsh, 30.
In addition to selling his Holmby Hills estate, Grammer and his ex-wife are trying to sell their place in Beaver Creek, Colo. It was originally listed for $7.9 million, but has since been reduced to $6,995,000.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSexy Sweeties
From Crowd Ignite