Kelsey Grammer Lists California Mansion for $18 Million
- Photo: PictureGroup/.1 of 16
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com2 of 16
- Photo: Insight Studios/Twitter3 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage4 of 16
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP5 of 16
- Photo: ZO5/WENN6 of 16
- Photo: CelebrityVibe/Splash News7 of 16
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage8 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage9 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage10 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage11 of 16
- Photo: FS2/WENN12 of 16
- Photo: JM11/http://www.wenn.com/13 of 16
- Photo: KEVORK DJANSEZIAN/Invision/AP14 of 16
- Photo: Splash News15 of 16
More Celeb News
- James Franco Wins One for 'Spring Breakers' Just Like That, A24s Awards Campaign MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 4:18:23 PM
- Orel Hershiser Joining Dodgers TV Broadcast Team (Report)MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 2:52:05 PM
- 'Metro Manila' Comes Out on Top at British Independent Film AwardsMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 2:46:27 PM
- Susan Boyle Calls Asperger's Diagnosis a ReliefMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 1:35:40 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: Felicity Jones Anything But an 'Invisible Woman' as DickMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 12:40:09 PM
- James Franco Wins One for 'Spring Breakers' Just Like That, A24s Awards Campaign
Kelsey Grammer is unloading the California mansion he once shared with ex-wife Camille Donatacci, 43.
According to Trulia, the actor, 47, is selling his "modern traditional" Holmby Hills estate for a whopping $17,999,000.
Grammer purchased the home in June 2007 for $13,700 million. At the time, it featured five bedrooms and six bathrooms. The actor and his then-wife later added two full bedrooms and three bathrooms to the existing structure. Now spanning 10,567 square feet, the remodel features a media room, formal dining room, gourmet chef's kitchen and gym.
The property also boasts a pool, wine cellar, library, six-car motor court and four-car garage. Kelsey and his fourth wife, Kayte Walsh, recently purchased a six-bedroom Beverly Hills mansion for $6.5 million; they are currently expecting twins.
Grammer and Donatacci recently agreed to share joint custody of their kids, Mason, 10, and Jude, 7. The two split in July 2010 after 12 years of marriage when "The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" star learned her husband had been cheating with Walsh, 30.
In addition to selling his Holmby Hills estate, Grammer and his ex-wife are trying to sell their place in Beaver Creek, Colo. It was originally listed for $7.9 million, but has since been reduced to $6,995,000.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Kylie Jenner, see some of Hollywood's newest romances on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
Malin Akerman, Courtney Love, and Florence Welch all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTAdele's PDA
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite