Kelsey Grammer Lists California Mansion for $18 Million
- Photo: PictureGroup/.1 of 16
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com2 of 16
- Photo: Insight Studios/Twitter3 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage4 of 16
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP5 of 16
- Photo: ZO5/WENN6 of 16
- Photo: CelebrityVibe/Splash News7 of 16
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage8 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage9 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage10 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage11 of 16
- Photo: FS2/WENN12 of 16
- Photo: JM11/http://www.wenn.com/13 of 16
- Photo: KEVORK DJANSEZIAN/Invision/AP14 of 16
- Photo: Splash News15 of 16
More Celeb News
- '24's' Joel Surnow on Directorial Debut 'Small Time:' &MSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 3:48:00 PM
- 'Mad Men' Final Season Wish-List: What Don Draper's Fate Should Be (GuestMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 3:22:00 PM
- The Biz: PBS Celebrates Music's Hall of FAME With Muscle ShoalsMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 3:17:00 PM
- Lara Spencer Promoted to Co-Host on Good Morning AmericaMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 1:36:00 PM
- Exclusive: Luke Perry Heads to Hot in ClevelandMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 1:22:00 PM
- '24's' Joel Surnow on Directorial Debut 'Small Time:' &
Kelsey Grammer is unloading the California mansion he once shared with ex-wife Camille Donatacci, 43.
According to Trulia, the actor, 47, is selling his "modern traditional" Holmby Hills estate for a whopping $17,999,000.
Grammer purchased the home in June 2007 for $13,700 million. At the time, it featured five bedrooms and six bathrooms. The actor and his then-wife later added two full bedrooms and three bathrooms to the existing structure. Now spanning 10,567 square feet, the remodel features a media room, formal dining room, gourmet chef's kitchen and gym.
The property also boasts a pool, wine cellar, library, six-car motor court and four-car garage. Kelsey and his fourth wife, Kayte Walsh, recently purchased a six-bedroom Beverly Hills mansion for $6.5 million; they are currently expecting twins.
Grammer and Donatacci recently agreed to share joint custody of their kids, Mason, 10, and Jude, 7. The two split in July 2010 after 12 years of marriage when "The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" star learned her husband had been cheating with Walsh, 30.
In addition to selling his Holmby Hills estate, Grammer and his ex-wife are trying to sell their place in Beaver Creek, Colo. It was originally listed for $7.9 million, but has since been reduced to $6,995,000.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Kim Kardashian, Emma Stone, and Solange Knowles all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, Lena Dunham, and Anne Hathaway all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Kim Kardashian, Kristin Davis, and Emma Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite