Kelsey Grammer planning luxury wedding
- Photo: Walter McBride / WM Photos/Retna Ltd.1 of 6
- Photo: Splash News2 of 6
- Photo: Brandon Todd/Splash News3 of 6
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com4 of 6
- Photo: Whittle/Splash News5 of 6
More Celeb News
- CNN's Anderson Cooper, Wolf Blitzer and Chris Cuomo Blast Ron Burgundy (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 1:12:24 PM
- Sundance Premieres Include Roger Ebert, Whitey Bulger Documentaries, 'The Raid 2MSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 1:00:01 PM
- Don't Worry Christian Bale, You're in Good Box-Office Bomb CompanyMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 12:59:53 PM
- 'Wolf of Wall Street,' 'American Hustle,' 'Gravity&MSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 12:00:54 PM
- Legendary Acquires 'The Kennedys' Producer Asylum Entertainment (Corrected)MSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 11:56:40 AM
- CNN's Anderson Cooper, Wolf Blitzer and Chris Cuomo Blast Ron Burgundy (Video)
Kelsey Grammer has booked The Plaza Hotel in New York for his upcoming wedding reception, even though his divorce has yet to be finalized.
The former "Frasier" star is currently battling to end his marriage to longtime partner Camille so he can marry his new fiancee, Kayte Walsh, later this month.
The actor reportedly booked the premiere Manhattan venue for his wedding reception on Feb. 25, and has already sent out invites to the ceremony, according to New York Post gossip column Page Six.
A source tells the publication, "Kelsey and Kayte have booked the Plaza ballroom for the reception. Despite the lavish surroundings, they want an intimate wedding with less than 150 guests. Kayte has laid out all the details, all the timings. The room will be decorated all in white, including a white cake. There will be a very tight guest list, and they won't allow cameras in. They're flying a lot of Kayte's family members in from England and putting them all up at The Plaza."
A representative for Grammer has confirmed the reception will take place at The Plaza.
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTJust Like Mom
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite