Kelsey Grammer planning luxury wedding
- Photo: Walter McBride / WM Photos/Retna Ltd.1 of 6
- Photo: Splash News2 of 6
- Photo: Brandon Todd/Splash News3 of 6
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com4 of 6
- Photo: Whittle/Splash News5 of 6
More Celeb News
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 8:27 a.m. ESTMSNEntertainment 12/13/2013 3:53:18 AM
- 'Lilyhammer' Star Steven Van Zandt on His Place in TV History, Mandela and (PossibMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 3:18:15 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: 'Porcelain Horse' Writer-Director on the 'ExpecMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:39 PM
- Award-Winning Producers to Finance Documentary About Forgotten Film Legend (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:13 PM
- Obama Nominates Sony's Tom Rothman to National Council on the ArtsMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:47:27 PM
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 8:27 a.m. EST
Kelsey Grammer has booked The Plaza Hotel in New York for his upcoming wedding reception, even though his divorce has yet to be finalized.
The former "Frasier" star is currently battling to end his marriage to longtime partner Camille so he can marry his new fiancee, Kayte Walsh, later this month.
The actor reportedly booked the premiere Manhattan venue for his wedding reception on Feb. 25, and has already sent out invites to the ceremony, according to New York Post gossip column Page Six.
A source tells the publication, "Kelsey and Kayte have booked the Plaza ballroom for the reception. Despite the lavish surroundings, they want an intimate wedding with less than 150 guests. Kayte has laid out all the details, all the timings. The room will be decorated all in white, including a white cake. There will be a very tight guest list, and they won't allow cameras in. They're flying a lot of Kayte's family members in from England and putting them all up at The Plaza."
A representative for Grammer has confirmed the reception will take place at The Plaza.
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTDivorce Imminent?
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite