Kelsey Grammer planning luxury wedding
- Photo: Walter McBride / WM Photos/Retna Ltd.1 of 6
- Photo: Splash News2 of 6
- Photo: Brandon Todd/Splash News3 of 6
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com4 of 6
- Photo: Whittle/Splash News5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Earnings: Comcast Beats Profit Estimates, But NBCU Films DownMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 6:33:00 AM
- GLAAD Finds Painfully Low LGBT Representation in 2013 Films, Gives Two Studios Failing GradesMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:00:00 AM
- 12 Comic-Con Stars and Showrunners Share Insider Tips; Pick Convention Must-Dos and Don't MMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 2:00:00 AM
- CBS Films Exec Shakeup: Terry Press Assumes Top Leadership Role, Wolfgang Hammer OutMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 1:22:00 AM
- Woody Allen Talks His Life and Career in First Podcast AppearanceMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 12:12:00 AM
- Earnings: Comcast Beats Profit Estimates, But NBCU Films Down
Kelsey Grammer has booked The Plaza Hotel in New York for his upcoming wedding reception, even though his divorce has yet to be finalized.
The former "Frasier" star is currently battling to end his marriage to longtime partner Camille so he can marry his new fiancee, Kayte Walsh, later this month.
The actor reportedly booked the premiere Manhattan venue for his wedding reception on Feb. 25, and has already sent out invites to the ceremony, according to New York Post gossip column Page Six.
A source tells the publication, "Kelsey and Kayte have booked the Plaza ballroom for the reception. Despite the lavish surroundings, they want an intimate wedding with less than 150 guests. Kayte has laid out all the details, all the timings. The room will be decorated all in white, including a white cake. There will be a very tight guest list, and they won't allow cameras in. They're flying a lot of Kayte's family members in from England and putting them all up at The Plaza."
A representative for Grammer has confirmed the reception will take place at The Plaza.
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTI Can't Trust Men
From Crowd Ignite