Kelsey Grammer Slams Ex-Wife Camille: 'Housewives' Was My 'Parting Gift' to Her
- Photo: Gary Gershoff/WireImage.com1 of 31
- Photo: Amanda Parks/Splash News2 of 31
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP3 of 31
- Photo: Asadorian-Mejia/Splash News4 of 31
- Photo: Splash News5 of 31
- Photo: Splash News6 of 31
- Photo: Brandon Todd/Splash News7 of 31
- Photo: Walter McBride / WM Photos/Retna Ltd.8 of 31
- Photo: Nikki Nelson/WENN9 of 31
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage.com10 of 31
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP11 of 31
- Photo: WENN12 of 31
- Photo: Splash News13 of 31
- Photo: Splash News14 of 31
- Photo: Walter McBride / WM Photos/Retna Digital15 of 31
- Photo: INB/WENN16 of 31
- Photo: INB/WENN17 of 31
- Photo: INB/WENN18 of 31
- Photo: JE1/http://www.wenn.com/19 of 31
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin20 of 31
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin21 of 31
- Photo: BT1/WENN22 of 31
- Photo: Katy Winn/Invision/AP23 of 31
- Photo: KEVORK DJANSEZIAN/Invision/AP24 of 31
- Photo: Splash News25 of 31
- Photo: Johns PKI/Splash News26 of 31
- Photo: Doug Meszler/Splash News27 of 31
- Photo: Splash News28 of 31
- Photo: Invision/AP29 of 31
- Photo: A. Miller/WENN30 of 31
More Celeb News
- Report: Joan Rivers Being Taken Out of ComaMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 2:46:00 PM
- 'Saved by the Bell' Casting Director on Returning for the Movie, Why Finding a NewMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 11:11:00 AM
- VENICE WATCH: McDormand hails female storiesMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 10:20:02 AM
- 'Guardians' tops Labor Day, summer box officeMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 10:07:27 AM
- Jennifer Lawrence requests nude pics investigationMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 9:43:01 AM
- Report: Joan Rivers Being Taken Out of Coma
That's gotta burn!
In February 2011, Kelsey Grammer married fourth wife Kayte Walsh just days after his messy divorce from Camille Grammer was finalized.
The bitter exes, who share two kids, have famously traded barbs in the press about one another and their marriage -- which disintegrated on camera during the first season of "The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills."
Promoting his new TV series, "Boss," on the Australian morning show "Sunrise" on Tuesday, the actor, 56, made yet another snippy comment about Camille, 43, and her new post-divorce fame as a reality star.
"In my mind ['housewives'] was my parting gift to her," Grammer said. "It was a very difficult marriage and a very difficult decade. I thought, 'So long, here's a present for you.'"
Emmy winner Kelsey began his romance with flight attendant Walsh, 30, while he was in New York to perform in the Broadway show, "La Cage Aux Folles," and had a hand in getting his wife (back home in Malibu, Calif.) cast on the hit Bravo show.
"Looking back, maybe he wanted to keep me preoccupied in California while he was off having his affair in New York," ex Playboy model Camille told the New York Post last year.
"I think it was more Kelsey's agenda. I was very reluctant, because I am a very private person."
MORE ON WODERWALL:
Check out the stars that spent the most on their weddings.Watch Video »
See where Hollywood's A-listers have spent the summer.Watch Video »
Get Mariah and Nick's marital woe breakdown on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Biel, see what your favorite celebs look like sans makeup.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTFirst Date Ready!
From Crowd Ignite