Kelsey Grammer Thanks Fiancée Kayte for 'Enhancing Love in My Life'
- Photo: Walter McBride / WM Photos/Retna Ltd.1 of 6
- Photo: Brandon Todd/Splash News2 of 6
- Photo: PPNY / GSNY/Splash News3 of 6
- Photo: Asadorian-Mejia/Splash News4 of 6
- Photo: Jacquelyn Martin/Invision/AP5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Palm Springs Fest Adds Canadian Films, 45 Foreign Oscar ContendersMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 5:11:13 AM
- 'X Factor' Semifinal Borrows From NBC's 'The Voice' (ViMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 12:31:33 AM
- Hollywood Forced to Invest Heavily in New Technology to Keep Up With DemandMSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 9:01:09 PM
- Britney Spears Suffers Worst Album Debut Ever With 'Britney Jean'MSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 6:45:32 PM
- 'Project Runway All Stars' Preview: QVC's Lisa Robertson Lays Down the LaMSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 6:16:06 PM
- Palm Springs Fest Adds Canadian Films, 45 Foreign Oscar Contenders
Kelsey Grammer might be in the midst of an ugly divorce, but the actor, who's currently starring in "La Cage Aux Folles" on Broadway, couldn't keep from gushing about fiancee Kayte Walsh, 29, on "Live with Regis and Kelly" Jan. 27.
"I'm doing great, I started doing this [the play] when I needed a change," he said. "This year's journey is about enhancing love in my life, and Kayte is responsible for a great deal of that."
The five-time Emmy winner, 55, who's trying to rush his divorce with estranged wife Camille so he can remarry next month, went on to say that he and Walsh are heading on a cross-country road trip where he'll let her pick the music.
Grammer talked about his four children (two with Camille, and one each with exes Doreen Alderman and Barrie Buckner) getting involved in the film industry, but said nothing about "The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" star, 42, or how she learned of his affair with Walsh while filming the show.
For her part, Camille hasn't kept so mum. Earlier this month, the Bravo personality hinted Grammer was a fan of cross-dressing when she told Howard Stern that Cage, about female impersonators, was the "right" play for him.
"I'm not discussing this now ... " she said. "You've got to ask his new [fiancee]."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
RELATED ON USMAGAZINE.COM:
Like us on Facebook?
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite