Kelsey Grammer to be a dad again
- Photo: Jacquelyn Martin/Invision/AP1 of 7
- Photo: Reed Saxon./Invision/AP2 of 7
- Photo: Splash News3 of 7
- Photo: John Spellman/Retna Digital4 of 7
- Photo: WENN5 of 7
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com6 of 7
More Celeb News
- 'Arrow' Season 3 Poster Lines Up Its HeroesMSNEntertainment 9/17/2014 11:58:00 AM
- 'Paranormal Activity 5' Gets New Title, Release DateMSNEntertainment 9/17/2014 11:48:00 AM
- 'Maze Runner' Should Outmuscle Liam Neeson's 'Tombstones&apoMSNEntertainment 9/17/2014 11:34:00 AM
- Review: 'Leave You' _ A-list cast, B-grade resultMSNEntertainment 9/17/2014 11:25:10 AM
- Emma Watson 'touched' by reception in UruguayMSNEntertainment 9/17/2014 11:21:02 AM
- 'Arrow' Season 3 Poster Lines Up Its Heroes
Actor Kelsey Grammer is set to be a dad for the fifth time: His new girlfriend is expecting a child, according to her father.
The 55-year-old "Frasier" star found love with Kayte Walsh, who, at 29, is 26 years his junior, just weeks after his wife Camille Donatacci filed for divorce last month, citing "irreconcilable differences."
Walsh's father, Alan, has confirmed the new couple is already planning to settle down after learning that she is pregnant.
Alan tells Britain's Daily Mail, "It's great news and we are very pleased for them both. I don't know how long they have been together and I have not met him yet, but I'm looking forward to it."
RELATED: Alanis Morissette stork news
"We just found out about her pregnancy a couple of days ago. The main thing is for them both to be happy and they are -- they have just hit it off together."
Grammer has two young children with Donatacci, daughter, Mason Olivia, 8, and 5-year-old son, Jude Gordon, as well as two older daughters, Spencer and Greer Kandace, from previous relationships.
RELATED: Read more about Kelsey Grammer
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSweet Kisses
From Crowd Ignite