Kelsey Grammer Wants to Have Nine Kids?
- Photo: FS2/WENN1 of 11
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com/PacificCoastNews.com2 of 11
- Photo: AXELLE WOUSSEN/Bauer-Griffin3 of 11
- Photo: FS2/WENN4 of 11
- Photo: JRD/ZOJ/WENN5 of 11
- Photo: DHJ/WENN6 of 11
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage7 of 11
- Photo: Michael Carpenter/WENN8 of 11
- Photo: Insight Studios/Twitter9 of 11
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage10 of 11
More Celeb News
- Cannes: Magnolia Acquires Kurt Russell Western 'Bone Tomahawk'MSNEntertainment 5/19/2013 3:03:43 PM
- Bill Hader on 'SNL': Wacky, Tacky Wedding Farewell (Video) MSNEntertainment 5/19/2013 1:55:41 PM
- The Weinstein Company Checks Into 'Suite Francaise' With Michelle WilliamsMSNEntertainment 5/19/2013 1:53:24 PM
- Wrekin Hill Acquires U.S. Rights to John Malkovich Movie 'Siberian Education'MSNEntertainment 5/19/2013 1:34:32 PM
- 'Senna' Director Asif Kapadia to Direct Love Story 'Ali and Nino&aposMSNEntertainment 5/19/2013 1:11:10 PM
- Cannes: Magnolia Acquires Kurt Russell Western 'Bone Tomahawk'
Kelsey Grammer and his wife, Kayte Walsh, welcomed a baby girl named Faith on July 13, but their baby making days are far from over!
During an interview on "Access Hollywood Live" Tuesday, the "Boss" actor, 57, opened up about his strong desire to continue procreating. (Grammer has two children with his ex-wife, "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" star Camille Grammer: son Jude, 7, and daughter Mason, 10. He also has one daughter, Spencer, 28, with ex-wife Dorren Alderman, plus Kandace Greer, his 20-year-old daughter from a previous relationship.)
"I think we'll have at least two more, if not three or four," Grammer said of family plans with Walsh, 31. "I think it's a great way to live a life."
Estimating that it costs "about a million a kid now," Grammer said he's been heavily involved in taking care of his newborn. "I think I'm more available than I had been previously," he explained. "I'm there, more present with the child."
Though Grammer's reality star ex-wife Camille famously employed multiple nannies, the "Frasier" alum feels less dependent on outside help this time around. "We don't have nannies and stuff like that," he told "Access Hollywood Live" hosts Billy Bush and Kit Hoover. "I'm doing it all. I'm doing a lot of the changing [of diapers]."
The Emmy Award winner is also grandfather to Emmett, whom Spencer welcomed with husband James Hesketh in October 2011.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
- 7 Wonders of the Wall for May 17, 2013
- 7 Wonders of the Wall for May 16, 2013
- 7 Wonders of the Wall for May 15, 2013
- 7 Wonders of the Wall for May 14, 2013
- 7 Most Outrageous Gwyneth Paltrow Quotes
- 7 Wonders of the Wall for May 10, 2013
- 7 Wonders of the Wall for May 9, 2013
- 7 Wonders of the Wall for May 8, 2013
- 7 Wonders of the Wall for May 7, 2013
- 7 Best Bikini Bods
- 7 Wonders of the Wall for May 3, 2013
- 7 Wonders of the Wall for May 2, 2013
- 7 Wonders of the Wall for May 1, 2013
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
Check out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
From the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
Check out Hollywood's hottest bikini bods on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
Prince Harry is visiting the United States again, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
Victoria's Secret model Adriana Lima talks about the What's Sexy list, her model friends and more with Wonderwall.Watch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite