Kelsey Grammer Wants to Have Nine Kids?
- Photo: FS2/WENN1 of 11
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com/PacificCoastNews.com2 of 11
- Photo: AXELLE WOUSSEN/Bauer-Griffin3 of 11
- Photo: FS2/WENN4 of 11
- Photo: JRD/ZOJ/WENN5 of 11
- Photo: DHJ/WENN6 of 11
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage7 of 11
- Photo: Michael Carpenter/WENN8 of 11
- Photo: Insight Studios/Twitter9 of 11
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage10 of 11
More Celeb News
- Made in America concert set to rock Los AngelesMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 11:58:04 AM
- Idris Elba Thriller 'No Good Deed' Launches Unique Social Media CampaignMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 10:48:00 AM
- LA's Made in America concert set to rock downtownMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 10:18:48 AM
- 'November Man' and 'As Above' Are No Match for 'GuardiaMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 8:35:00 AM
- Gabrielle Union and Dwayne Wade before the weddingMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 8:09:00 AM
- Made in America concert set to rock Los Angeles
Kelsey Grammer and his wife, Kayte Walsh, welcomed a baby girl named Faith on July 13, but their baby making days are far from over!
During an interview on "Access Hollywood Live" Tuesday, the "Boss" actor, 57, opened up about his strong desire to continue procreating. (Grammer has two children with his ex-wife, "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" star Camille Grammer: son Jude, 7, and daughter Mason, 10. He also has one daughter, Spencer, 28, with ex-wife Dorren Alderman, plus Kandace Greer, his 20-year-old daughter from a previous relationship.)
"I think we'll have at least two more, if not three or four," Grammer said of family plans with Walsh, 31. "I think it's a great way to live a life."
Estimating that it costs "about a million a kid now," Grammer said he's been heavily involved in taking care of his newborn. "I think I'm more available than I had been previously," he explained. "I'm there, more present with the child."
Though Grammer's reality star ex-wife Camille famously employed multiple nannies, the "Frasier" alum feels less dependent on outside help this time around. "We don't have nannies and stuff like that," he told "Access Hollywood Live" hosts Billy Bush and Kit Hoover. "I'm doing it all. I'm doing a lot of the changing [of diapers]."
The Emmy Award winner is also grandfather to Emmett, whom Spencer welcomed with husband James Hesketh in October 2011.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Lea Michele, Megan Fox, and Kate Walsh all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Jared Leto, Madonna and Jaime King all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Miley Cyrus, Katy Perry, and Selena Gomez all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Get Mariah and Nick's marital woe breakdown on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Her Little Pony
Check out Khloe Kardashian, Kaley Cuoco and more stars who ride horses on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTVenice Film Fest
From Crowd Ignite