Kelsey Grammer Wants to Have Nine Kids?
- Photo: FS2/WENN1 of 11
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com/PacificCoastNews.com2 of 11
- Photo: AXELLE WOUSSEN/Bauer-Griffin3 of 11
- Photo: FS2/WENN4 of 11
- Photo: JRD/ZOJ/WENN5 of 11
- Photo: DHJ/WENN6 of 11
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage7 of 11
- Photo: Michael Carpenter/WENN8 of 11
- Photo: Insight Studios/Twitter9 of 11
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage10 of 11
More Celeb News
- Director Costa-Gavras: European Cinema Could Not Survive Without State Protection MSNEntertainment 6/18/2013 4:39:13 PM
- HBO Passes on Darren Aronofsky Pilot 'Hobgoblin,' FX Eyes Project (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 6/18/2013 4:34:40 PM
- Journalist Michael Hastings Dead at 33MSNEntertainment 6/18/2013 4:21:05 PM
- Paul Feig Developing Female James Bond Comedy 'Susan Cooper'MSNEntertainment 6/18/2013 4:06:06 PM
- Reed Elsevier Sues Jay Penske's Variety, Claims $1.3 Million OwedMSNEntertainment 6/18/2013 3:18:15 PM
- Director Costa-Gavras: European Cinema Could Not Survive Without State Protection
Kelsey Grammer and his wife, Kayte Walsh, welcomed a baby girl named Faith on July 13, but their baby making days are far from over!
During an interview on "Access Hollywood Live" Tuesday, the "Boss" actor, 57, opened up about his strong desire to continue procreating. (Grammer has two children with his ex-wife, "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" star Camille Grammer: son Jude, 7, and daughter Mason, 10. He also has one daughter, Spencer, 28, with ex-wife Dorren Alderman, plus Kandace Greer, his 20-year-old daughter from a previous relationship.)
"I think we'll have at least two more, if not three or four," Grammer said of family plans with Walsh, 31. "I think it's a great way to live a life."
Estimating that it costs "about a million a kid now," Grammer said he's been heavily involved in taking care of his newborn. "I think I'm more available than I had been previously," he explained. "I'm there, more present with the child."
Though Grammer's reality star ex-wife Camille famously employed multiple nannies, the "Frasier" alum feels less dependent on outside help this time around. "We don't have nannies and stuff like that," he told "Access Hollywood Live" hosts Billy Bush and Kit Hoover. "I'm doing it all. I'm doing a lot of the changing [of diapers]."
The Emmy Award winner is also grandfather to Emmett, whom Spencer welcomed with husband James Hesketh in October 2011.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
- Michelle Williams and Jason Segel are moving on!
- Wedding bells and baby rattles for Jennifer Love H
- Gisele Bundchen's bikini bod after baby
- Kim Kardashian's Last Trip to Paris Before Baby
- Prince Harry's scandal-free trip to the US
- Miley and Liam: Engagement Intervention?
- The Kardashians Luxurious Greek Getaway
- Will Sharon and Ozzy’s marriage survive his addiction issues?
- Why does Bradley Cooper live with his mom?
- Jessica Alba and Nicole Richie's Hot Caribbean Vacation
- Heidi Klum's Dramatic Beach Rescue
- Is Hayden Panettiere Secretly Engaged?
- Is Lindsay Lohan Ready to Clean Up Her Life?
- Are Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Over?
- Is Duchess Kate Expecting a Daughter?
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
Two months after major marital problems, Ozzy and Sharon do a Hollywood date night on Celebs gone Social.Watch Video »
Demi Lovato drops some major newborn scoop about Selena Gomez's family on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
See how this former Calvin Klein model's looks have changed over the years.Watch Video »
See how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
Star Inspired Ink
From Ryan Cabrera to Megan Fox, see celebs who've gotten tattoos of other stars.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite