Kelsey Grammer Wants to Have Nine Kids?
- Photo: FS2/WENN1 of 11
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com/PacificCoastNews.com2 of 11
- Photo: AXELLE WOUSSEN/Bauer-Griffin3 of 11
- Photo: FS2/WENN4 of 11
- Photo: JRD/ZOJ/WENN5 of 11
- Photo: DHJ/WENN6 of 11
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage7 of 11
- Photo: Michael Carpenter/WENN8 of 11
- Photo: Insight Studios/Twitter9 of 11
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage10 of 11
More Celeb News
- Need More Sarah Palin? Right-Wing Firebrand Launches Online TV ChannelMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 11:42:00 PM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 11:13 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 8:13:21 PM
- The Leftovers' Amy Brenneman: Laurie's "Not So Fragile" AnymoreMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 8:00:00 PM
- Comic-Con: How 'Bates Motel' Makes Norman and His Mom More Likable (Guest Blog)MSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 7:49:00 PM
- 'Manhattan' Creator on Doomsday Drama: 'Americans Never Met an ApocalypseMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 5:57:00 PM
- Need More Sarah Palin? Right-Wing Firebrand Launches Online TV Channel
Kelsey Grammer and his wife, Kayte Walsh, welcomed a baby girl named Faith on July 13, but their baby making days are far from over!
During an interview on "Access Hollywood Live" Tuesday, the "Boss" actor, 57, opened up about his strong desire to continue procreating. (Grammer has two children with his ex-wife, "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" star Camille Grammer: son Jude, 7, and daughter Mason, 10. He also has one daughter, Spencer, 28, with ex-wife Dorren Alderman, plus Kandace Greer, his 20-year-old daughter from a previous relationship.)
"I think we'll have at least two more, if not three or four," Grammer said of family plans with Walsh, 31. "I think it's a great way to live a life."
Estimating that it costs "about a million a kid now," Grammer said he's been heavily involved in taking care of his newborn. "I think I'm more available than I had been previously," he explained. "I'm there, more present with the child."
Though Grammer's reality star ex-wife Camille famously employed multiple nannies, the "Frasier" alum feels less dependent on outside help this time around. "We don't have nannies and stuff like that," he told "Access Hollywood Live" hosts Billy Bush and Kit Hoover. "I'm doing it all. I'm doing a lot of the changing [of diapers]."
The Emmy Award winner is also grandfather to Emmett, whom Spencer welcomed with husband James Hesketh in October 2011.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
See how Taylor Swift has been rocking red over the years.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Beyonce to Jennifer Lopez, see how these stars keep their figures trim.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSexy Sweeties
From Crowd Ignite