Kelsey Grammer's girlfriend miscarries
- Photo: PPNY / GSNY/Splash News1 of 6
- Photo: Asadorian-Mejia/Splash News2 of 6
- Photo: Splash News3 of 6
- Photo: WENN4 of 6
- Photo: Joseph Marzullo/WENN5 of 6
More Celeb News
- 'American Hustle' and 'Saving Mr. Banks' Hit Box Office in Heat MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 1:44:28 PM
- Golden Globes: Oprah Winfrey, Martin Scorsese Top Snubs, Fandango Survey Finds (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 1:42:02 PM
- 'The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug' Reviews: Bilbo's Back But Is He BeMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 12:36:17 PM
- Nancy Meyers to Receive Hall of Fame Honor from Final DraftMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 12:32:18 PM
- Disney Channel to Revisit Its Greatest Villains for 'Descendants'MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 12:30:48 PM
- 'American Hustle' and 'Saving Mr. Banks' Hit Box Office in Heat
By Jen Odell
Just a few months after announcing that they were expecting their first child together, Kelsey Grammer and his new girlfriend, Kayte Walsh, announced to People that Walsh has miscarried.
"We lost our unborn child about six weeks ago," the couple said in a statement to People. "We would like to thank all of those who expressed kindness and concern but we needed a little time to heal, time to find some solace before we publicly acknowledged our loss."
The couple's relationship became public knowledge in August, shortly after Grammer's estranged wife of 13 years, Camille Donatacci, filed for divorce.
The child would have been the first for Walsh, 29, and the fifth for Grammer, 55, who has three daughters and a son from three previous relationships.
Following the end of his hit show, "Frasier," Grammer earned a Tony Award nomination for his starring role in "La Cage Aux Folles" on Broadway this year.
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTAlmost Naked
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite