Kendall Jenner becomes first Kardashian sibling to grace Vogue cover
- Photo: Miss Vogue/.1 of 11
- Photo: Brian To/WENN2 of 11
- Photo: PMK/WENN3 of 11
- Photo: WENN4 of 11
- Photo: Jody Cortes/WENN5 of 11
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage6 of 11
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage7 of 11
- Photo: Celebuzz/Wonderwall8 of 11
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage9 of 11
- Photo: Rex USA/Rex USA10 of 11
More Celeb News
- Lionsgate CEO Jon Feltheimer Made $63.6 Million Last Year Thanks to New DealMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 3:20:00 PM
- Video: The Bachelorette's Andi and Josh Share the One Moment They Wish Made It on AirMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 3:18:00 PM
- 'Sin City 2' Ad Rejected by ABC Because Eva Green's Too SexyMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 2:59:00 PM
- Leaked $100,000 Bryan Singer-Michael Egan Sex Abuse Settlement Could Still Stand, Lawyer SaysMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 2:56:00 PM
- Nick Orders Comedy '100 Things to Do Before High School' From 'Big Time RMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 2:35:00 PM
- Lionsgate CEO Jon Feltheimer Made $63.6 Million Last Year Thanks to New Deal
RELATED: Kardashian twitpics
The 17-year-old has been working on her modeling career for the past couple of years and now the second-to-youngest sibling of the Kardashian/Jenner clan has become the family's first Vogue cover girl.
Wearing a sleek backless long-sleeved black dress and donning a sheer black hat, Jenner is only the third person to grace the cover of Miss Vogue, a new offshoot of Australia's Vogue magazine.
RELATED: Kim Kardashian vs. Heidi Klum
The teen's impressive photos continue in a multi-page spread, showing off clothes from Burberry, Gucci, and Nicholas Kirkwood, among others.
Her impressed sisters have taken to Twitter to share their excitement. Kim Kardashian wrote, "Can't get over how incredible Kendall looks in this month's Miss Vogue magazine in Australia!... Kendall's legs - I'm jealous!"
Oldest Kardashian sister Kourtney added, "I am obsessed with you Kendall! Wow. Breathtaking."
RELATED: Stars with the edgiest style
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTerrible Trends
From Crowd Ignite