Kendall Jenner becomes first Kardashian sibling to grace Vogue cover
- Photo: Miss Vogue/.1 of 11
- Photo: Brian To/WENN2 of 11
- Photo: PMK/WENN3 of 11
- Photo: WENN4 of 11
- Photo: Jody Cortes/WENN5 of 11
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage6 of 11
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage7 of 11
- Photo: Celebuzz/Wonderwall8 of 11
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage9 of 11
- Photo: Rex USA/Rex USA10 of 11
More Celeb News
- Teen Wolf Renewed for a Fifth Season MSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:58:00 PM
- ESPN's SEC Network Scores Carriage Deal With Time Warner Cable, Bright HouseMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:48:00 PM
- Museums plan Piero di Cosimo exhibit in US, ItalyMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:37:49 PM
- Christopher Nolan, Matthew McConaughey Offer Early Look at 'Interstellar'MSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:21:00 PM
- Dwayne Johnson holds surprise 'Hercules' screeningMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:16:28 PM
- Teen Wolf Renewed for a Fifth Season
RELATED: Kardashian twitpics
The 17-year-old has been working on her modeling career for the past couple of years and now the second-to-youngest sibling of the Kardashian/Jenner clan has become the family's first Vogue cover girl.
Wearing a sleek backless long-sleeved black dress and donning a sheer black hat, Jenner is only the third person to grace the cover of Miss Vogue, a new offshoot of Australia's Vogue magazine.
RELATED: Kim Kardashian vs. Heidi Klum
The teen's impressive photos continue in a multi-page spread, showing off clothes from Burberry, Gucci, and Nicholas Kirkwood, among others.
Her impressed sisters have taken to Twitter to share their excitement. Kim Kardashian wrote, "Can't get over how incredible Kendall looks in this month's Miss Vogue magazine in Australia!... Kendall's legs - I'm jealous!"
Oldest Kardashian sister Kourtney added, "I am obsessed with you Kendall! Wow. Breathtaking."
RELATED: Stars with the edgiest style
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
From Kim Kardashian to Paris Hilton, see which stars have the most expensive engagement bling.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTLooks For A Deal
From Crowd Ignite