Kendall Jenner becomes first Kardashian sibling to grace Vogue cover
- Photo: Miss Vogue/.1 of 11
- Photo: Brian To/WENN2 of 11
- Photo: PMK/WENN3 of 11
- Photo: WENN4 of 11
- Photo: Jody Cortes/WENN5 of 11
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage6 of 11
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage7 of 11
- Photo: Celebuzz/Wonderwall8 of 11
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage9 of 11
- Photo: Rex USA/Rex USA10 of 11
More Celeb News
- Box Office: Lucy Tops HerculesMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 3:13:00 PM
- 'Godzilla' Storms Japan but 'Dawn of the Planet of Apes' Rules WMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 12:47:00 PM
- 'Following' Producers, Stars Reveal Alternate Season 2 Ending, Preview 'RMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 12:46:00 PM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 3:17 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 12:17:05 PM
- Comic-Con's dark side: Harassment amid the fantasyMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 12:16:57 PM
- Box Office: Lucy Tops Hercules
RELATED: Kardashian twitpics
The 17-year-old has been working on her modeling career for the past couple of years and now the second-to-youngest sibling of the Kardashian/Jenner clan has become the family's first Vogue cover girl.
Wearing a sleek backless long-sleeved black dress and donning a sheer black hat, Jenner is only the third person to grace the cover of Miss Vogue, a new offshoot of Australia's Vogue magazine.
RELATED: Kim Kardashian vs. Heidi Klum
The teen's impressive photos continue in a multi-page spread, showing off clothes from Burberry, Gucci, and Nicholas Kirkwood, among others.
Her impressed sisters have taken to Twitter to share their excitement. Kim Kardashian wrote, "Can't get over how incredible Kendall looks in this month's Miss Vogue magazine in Australia!... Kendall's legs - I'm jealous!"
Oldest Kardashian sister Kourtney added, "I am obsessed with you Kendall! Wow. Breathtaking."
RELATED: Stars with the edgiest style
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSexy Sweeties
From Crowd Ignite