Kendall Jenner Dismisses Reports That Her Parents Are Divorcing: 'It's Just Stupid'
- Photo: Everett Collection/Rex USA1 of 14
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP2 of 14
- Photo: Khloe Kardashian/.3 of 14
- Photo: .4 of 14
- Photo: IRA/ZOJ/WENN5 of 14
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage6 of 14
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN7 of 14
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage8 of 14
- Photo: Khloe Kardashian/.9 of 14
- Photo: Khloe Kardashian/.10 of 14
- Photo: Gary Gershoff/WireImage11 of 14
- Photo: Kim Kardashian/.12 of 14
- Photo: AP1/WENN13 of 14
More Celeb News
- Investigating Veronica Mars: Creator Rob Thomas on the Show's Enduring Legacy 10 Years LateMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:32:00 PM
- 8 Crazy Things to Expect on Sleepy Hollow Season 2MSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:32:00 PM
- Emmy Winner and Singer Polly Bergen Dies at 84MSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:22:00 PM
- Kim Kardashian Among the Latest Targeted in Nude Photo LeakMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:22:00 PM
- U2 guitarist gets boost in bid for Malibu mansionsMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 2:26:14 PM
- Investigating Veronica Mars: Creator Rob Thomas on the Show's Enduring Legacy 10 Years Late
Kendall Jenner's family is doing just fine, thank you very much. In a new interview with The New York Times, the "Keeping Up With the Kardashians" star refuted rumors that her parents, Bruce and Kris Jenner, were headed for a divorce.
"It’s just stupid; that’s not true," the 17-year-old said of reports on the matter.
Of the headlines that her parents -- married for 22 years -- are on the brink of a breakup, Jenner said she's learned to deflect the chatter about her famous clan.
"I don’t feel anything about it," she explained. "It doesn't hurt me. It’s not something that gets to me. I know the truth. I live with my parents, and I know what’s going on."
Kendall's dismissal comes only a few days after her half-sibling, Khloe Kardashian, told Jay Leno on Wednesday that while Bruce, 63, and Kris, 57, aren't splitting up, they are living in different houses.
"Well, they're not having problems but they still like to live apart, which is definitely different," the 28-year-old explained. "I'm not for that, but you know, to each their own. I don't compare relationships. I just think a little too much time apart maybe isn't the best thing."
Khloe continued, "They're like, 'Don't judge us. We've been married  years. "I'm like, 'I know people that have been married longer that still live together.'"
Despite the rumors revolving around her parents, Kendall, a model who has a PacSun clothing line with 15-year-old sister, Kylie, told the paper, "I enjoy the life I have."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Julianne Hough, Victoria Beckham, and Nicole Scherzinger all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Gisele Bundchen, Alessandra Ambrosio and more models share sweet snaps with their kids, hosted by Wonderwall correspondent Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
All Grown Up
Nick Jonas reveals how he celebrated his 22nd birthday on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, Cara Delevingne, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Lea Michele, Megan Fox, and Kate Walsh all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTJLaw at iHeart
From Crowd Ignite