Kendall Jenner Dismisses Reports That Her Parents Are Divorcing: 'It's Just Stupid'
- Photo: Everett Collection/Rex USA1 of 14
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP2 of 14
- Photo: Khloe Kardashian/.3 of 14
- Photo: .4 of 14
- Photo: IRA/ZOJ/WENN5 of 14
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage6 of 14
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN7 of 14
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage8 of 14
- Photo: Khloe Kardashian/.9 of 14
- Photo: Khloe Kardashian/.10 of 14
- Photo: Gary Gershoff/WireImage11 of 14
- Photo: Kim Kardashian/.12 of 14
- Photo: AP1/WENN13 of 14
More Celeb News
- Meg Ryan Joins the Cast of How I Met Your DadMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 4:47:00 PM
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus Gets It On with a Clown—On Camera—for GQMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Exclusive: Royal Pains Adds Alpha House Alum for Mysterious Recurring RoleMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 2:31:00 PM
- Apple Revenue Climbs to $45.6 Billion Thanks to Strong iPhone SalesMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 1:49:00 PM
- WWE's Stone Cold Steve Austin Slams 'Motherfkers' Who Don't AgreMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 1:03:00 PM
- Meg Ryan Joins the Cast of How I Met Your Dad
Kendall Jenner's family is doing just fine, thank you very much. In a new interview with The New York Times, the "Keeping Up With the Kardashians" star refuted rumors that her parents, Bruce and Kris Jenner, were headed for a divorce.
"It’s just stupid; that’s not true," the 17-year-old said of reports on the matter.
Of the headlines that her parents -- married for 22 years -- are on the brink of a breakup, Jenner said she's learned to deflect the chatter about her famous clan.
"I don’t feel anything about it," she explained. "It doesn't hurt me. It’s not something that gets to me. I know the truth. I live with my parents, and I know what’s going on."
Kendall's dismissal comes only a few days after her half-sibling, Khloe Kardashian, told Jay Leno on Wednesday that while Bruce, 63, and Kris, 57, aren't splitting up, they are living in different houses.
"Well, they're not having problems but they still like to live apart, which is definitely different," the 28-year-old explained. "I'm not for that, but you know, to each their own. I don't compare relationships. I just think a little too much time apart maybe isn't the best thing."
Khloe continued, "They're like, 'Don't judge us. We've been married  years. "I'm like, 'I know people that have been married longer that still live together.'"
Despite the rumors revolving around her parents, Kendall, a model who has a PacSun clothing line with 15-year-old sister, Kylie, told the paper, "I enjoy the life I have."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the former cast of "The Girls Next Door" is today.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTLife in Pics
From Crowd Ignite