Kendall Jenner Dismisses Reports That Her Parents Are Divorcing: 'It's Just Stupid'
- Photo: Everett Collection/Rex USA1 of 14
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP2 of 14
- Photo: Khloe Kardashian/.3 of 14
- Photo: .4 of 14
- Photo: IRA/ZOJ/WENN5 of 14
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage6 of 14
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN7 of 14
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage8 of 14
- Photo: Khloe Kardashian/.9 of 14
- Photo: Khloe Kardashian/.10 of 14
- Photo: Gary Gershoff/WireImage11 of 14
- Photo: Kim Kardashian/.12 of 14
- Photo: AP1/WENN13 of 14
More Celeb News
- Salma Hayek pulls trigger on 'Everly' at Comic-ConMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 4:35:22 PM
- Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Reveals New Characters, Carter Adds Captain DirectorsMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 4:28:00 PM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 7:11 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 4:11:32 PM
- Selma Hayek pulls trigger on 'Everly' at Comic-ConMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 4:11:28 PM
- 'Justice League' Recruiting 'Batman v Superman' Writer Chris TerMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 4:05:00 PM
- Salma Hayek pulls trigger on 'Everly' at Comic-Con
Kendall Jenner's family is doing just fine, thank you very much. In a new interview with The New York Times, the "Keeping Up With the Kardashians" star refuted rumors that her parents, Bruce and Kris Jenner, were headed for a divorce.
"It’s just stupid; that’s not true," the 17-year-old said of reports on the matter.
Of the headlines that her parents -- married for 22 years -- are on the brink of a breakup, Jenner said she's learned to deflect the chatter about her famous clan.
"I don’t feel anything about it," she explained. "It doesn't hurt me. It’s not something that gets to me. I know the truth. I live with my parents, and I know what’s going on."
Kendall's dismissal comes only a few days after her half-sibling, Khloe Kardashian, told Jay Leno on Wednesday that while Bruce, 63, and Kris, 57, aren't splitting up, they are living in different houses.
"Well, they're not having problems but they still like to live apart, which is definitely different," the 28-year-old explained. "I'm not for that, but you know, to each their own. I don't compare relationships. I just think a little too much time apart maybe isn't the best thing."
Khloe continued, "They're like, 'Don't judge us. We've been married  years. "I'm like, 'I know people that have been married longer that still live together.'"
Despite the rumors revolving around her parents, Kendall, a model who has a PacSun clothing line with 15-year-old sister, Kylie, told the paper, "I enjoy the life I have."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSexy Sweeties
From Crowd Ignite