Kendall Jenner Embarrassed by Kris Jenner's Lavish Sweet 16 Party Plans
- Photo: Jeffrey Mayer/WireImage1 of 18
- Photo: Michael Kovac/WireImage2 of 18
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com3 of 18
- Photo: Denise Truscello/WireImage4 of 18
- Photo: Celebuzz/Kim Kardashian/Nick Saglimbeni/.5 of 18
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com6 of 18
- Photo: FS2/WENN7 of 18
- Photo: Twitter/.8 of 18
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com9 of 18
- Photo: AbbeyDawn's yFrog/Promotional10 of 18
- Photo: Amelie Mucci/Splash News11 of 18
- Photo: NP2/WENN12 of 18
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com13 of 18
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP14 of 18
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com15 of 18
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com16 of 18
- Photo: Nick Saglimbeni/.17 of 18
More Celeb News
- "12 Years a Slave" tops SAG Awards with 4 nomsMSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 9:35:05 AM
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 9:49 a.m. ESTMSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 5:40:16 AM
- Outtakes from OscarWrap Magazine Shoots (Photos)MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 10:57:49 PM
- John Lasseter, Disney Legends Celebrate 90 Years and Campaign for 'Frozen'MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 10:34:46 PM
- Victoria's Secret Fashion Show: 5 Fleshy, Lace-Draped MomentsMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 8:45:29 PM
- "12 Years a Slave" tops SAG Awards with 4 noms
Unlike her big sister Kim Kardashian, Kendall Jenner isn't comfortable making a tremendous to-do over special occasions.
In Kendall's sweet 16 special, which aired on Monday night, the fledgling model snapped when her mom, Kris Jenner, tried to relocate her birthday bash to the Bahamas.
"You're trying to make this bigger and bigger and it's embarrassing me," Kendall complained. "You're just giving me this [over-the-top party], you're just handing me this and I don't want it!"
Fortunately for Kendall, Kris backed down with the party plans and agreed to throw the teen's bash at a West Hollywood hotel. And while she did get a Range Rover from her mom and dad Bruce Jenner, Kendall insisted that in lieu of gifts, her guests donated toys to sick children at the Children's Hospital Los Angeles.
"For my mom to be like, 'Oh, we're going to have this huge, extravagant party,' and to think those kids can't even go to a party because they're sitting in a hospital bed, it's just really sad," she explained.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Bye, Bye 'RHOC'
Check out the stars that spent the most on their weddings.Watch Video »
See some of the hottest celebs that joined frats and sororities while in college.Watch Video »
Alessandra Ambrosio talks to Wonderwall about getting fit for the VS Fashion Show, her thoughts about Kate Upton, and more.Watch Video »
Bye, Bye 'RHOC'
Like us on Facebook?
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite