Kendall Jenner Embarrassed by Kris Jenner's Lavish Sweet 16 Party Plans
- Photo: Jeffrey Mayer/WireImage1 of 18
- Photo: Michael Kovac/WireImage2 of 18
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com3 of 18
- Photo: Denise Truscello/WireImage4 of 18
- Photo: Celebuzz/Kim Kardashian/Nick Saglimbeni/.5 of 18
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com6 of 18
- Photo: FS2/WENN7 of 18
- Photo: Twitter/.8 of 18
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com9 of 18
- Photo: AbbeyDawn's yFrog/Promotional10 of 18
- Photo: Amelie Mucci/Splash News11 of 18
- Photo: NP2/WENN12 of 18
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com13 of 18
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP14 of 18
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com15 of 18
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com16 of 18
- Photo: Nick Saglimbeni/.17 of 18
More Celeb News
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Child Star Mara Wilson Has 'No Interest' in SeqMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 8:01:00 AM
- Seth Rogen Blows Up At Nancy Grace Over Anti-Marijuana TweetsMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 7:54:00 AM
- Gallery eyes portraits in the age of abstract artMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 7:52:37 AM
- MovieTickets.com Extends Harkins Theatres Remote Ticketing AgreementMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 7:52:00 AM
- Singer Chris Brown's bodyguard on trial in DCMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 7:05:26 AM
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Child Star Mara Wilson Has 'No Interest' in Seq
Unlike her big sister Kim Kardashian, Kendall Jenner isn't comfortable making a tremendous to-do over special occasions.
In Kendall's sweet 16 special, which aired on Monday night, the fledgling model snapped when her mom, Kris Jenner, tried to relocate her birthday bash to the Bahamas.
"You're trying to make this bigger and bigger and it's embarrassing me," Kendall complained. "You're just giving me this [over-the-top party], you're just handing me this and I don't want it!"
Fortunately for Kendall, Kris backed down with the party plans and agreed to throw the teen's bash at a West Hollywood hotel. And while she did get a Range Rover from her mom and dad Bruce Jenner, Kendall insisted that in lieu of gifts, her guests donated toys to sick children at the Children's Hospital Los Angeles.
"For my mom to be like, 'Oh, we're going to have this huge, extravagant party,' and to think those kids can't even go to a party because they're sitting in a hospital bed, it's just really sad," she explained.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Justin Bieber makes a surprise appearance at Coachella where Selena Gomez happens to be hanging out with the Jenner sisters on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Britney Spears, Cindy Crawford and Vanessa Hudgens show their siblings some love on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
The Kind Mama
The actress and New York Times best-selling author talks to WW's Chris Gardner about her new book, "The Kind Mama," having more kids, and a "Clueless" sequel...Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the former cast of "The Girls Next Door" is today.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite