Kendall Jenner Embarrassed by Kris Jenner's Lavish Sweet 16 Party Plans
- Photo: Jeffrey Mayer/WireImage1 of 18
- Photo: Michael Kovac/WireImage2 of 18
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com3 of 18
- Photo: Denise Truscello/WireImage4 of 18
- Photo: Celebuzz/Kim Kardashian/Nick Saglimbeni/.5 of 18
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com6 of 18
- Photo: FS2/WENN7 of 18
- Photo: Twitter/.8 of 18
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com9 of 18
- Photo: AbbeyDawn's yFrog/Promotional10 of 18
- Photo: Amelie Mucci/Splash News11 of 18
- Photo: NP2/WENN12 of 18
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com13 of 18
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP14 of 18
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com15 of 18
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com16 of 18
- Photo: Nick Saglimbeni/.17 of 18
More Celeb News
- Sex Abuse Lawsuit Against Bryan Singer DroppedMSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 8:20:00 AM
- Netflix Provides First Look at 'Marco Polo' and Premiere Date (Photos)MSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 8:16:00 AM
- See Brad Pitt's Wedding Ring!MSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 7:18:00 AM
- 'Rosewater,' 'Birdman' and 'Wild' Headed to TeMSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 7:11:00 AM
- First Look: Family Guy and The Simpsons Crossover Episode MSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 6:57:00 AM
- Sex Abuse Lawsuit Against Bryan Singer Dropped
Unlike her big sister Kim Kardashian, Kendall Jenner isn't comfortable making a tremendous to-do over special occasions.
In Kendall's sweet 16 special, which aired on Monday night, the fledgling model snapped when her mom, Kris Jenner, tried to relocate her birthday bash to the Bahamas.
"You're trying to make this bigger and bigger and it's embarrassing me," Kendall complained. "You're just giving me this [over-the-top party], you're just handing me this and I don't want it!"
Fortunately for Kendall, Kris backed down with the party plans and agreed to throw the teen's bash at a West Hollywood hotel. And while she did get a Range Rover from her mom and dad Bruce Jenner, Kendall insisted that in lieu of gifts, her guests donated toys to sick children at the Children's Hospital Los Angeles.
"For my mom to be like, 'Oh, we're going to have this huge, extravagant party,' and to think those kids can't even go to a party because they're sitting in a hospital bed, it's just really sad," she explained.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Rihanna strips down to a bikini while vacationing near an active volcano off the coast of Italy on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The guys from Rascal Flatts talk with Wonderwall editor Jessica Herndon about life on tour, crazy fan encounters and more.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTPup Power
From Crowd Ignite